Final round - Teams and Seedings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    Iran Australia UAE KSA North Korea Iraq/Thailand....
    thats just about as easy as its gonna get..!! although i'd favor facing Japan over Aussies..! and hope HK somehow squeeze in the mix..!

Comment

There is a good chance UAE and Iraq miss the cut!!

I actually prefer the hardest group we can get!! every time we have a easy team in our group we CHOCK!! I prefer we have top teams so we play to their level. I do not want to go through the same emotional roller coaster as 2002 and 2010
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
        I wish for this group:

Iran
        Australia
        Uzbekistan
        Saudi
        Iraq
        China
        This will be difficult for us, I hope not!!

Comment

If anything, I just want Australia in our group. The 1997 world cup playoff was an absolute thriller, and after nearly two decades I just wanna see this match.
          After all, Australia is a pretty tough team and it will be a good test for us.
          Plus I'll get a chance to go to Aussies home game if we do draw with them.

Comment

Final round - Teams and Seedings

Originally posted by Talaa View Post
            If anything, I just want Australia in our group. The 1997 world cup playoff was an absolute thriller, and after nearly two decades I just wanna see this match.
            After all, Australia is a pretty tough team and it will be a good test for us.
            Plus I'll get a chance to go to Aussies home game if we do draw with them.
            It's been far too long since we've played Australia. Almost 20 years after that day in Melbourne, it would be great that these two side meet each other in a meaningful game.

Australia would love such a game as well. They are not as butt hurt about 97' as some Iranians would like to believe, but they would like a bit of a friendly revenge.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
              We will play well against everyone, won't be easy, but no one is above us in Asia.
              We are above tehm, thats the only thing that matters.

Comment

Working...
              X