Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karim Ansarifard is back! [Video / including PFDC User Posts]

Hey,
    I wanted to make something new, so I included some PFDC Posts by different Users about Ansarifard, when he was out of form at Osasuna. So watch it, maybe you find yourself in this video

sigpic

He missed several good chances against Guam on Tuesday November 17. He played for 90 minutes. Other players should be given some chances rather him.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

My comment, and now he's my profile picture Karim dooset darim!

Comment

We have a pretty deep striker list:
        Azmoun, Taremi, Gucci, Ansarifard.

Comment

Lol scored against Guam now he's back. Shojaei is back as well!

Comment

Good video mate, I'm really happy he is starting to gain his confidence back....but there is some way to go to get to the Ansarifard Dortmund wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Doroudi View Post
              Lol scored against Guam now he's back. Shojaei is back as well!
              After that hige downfall last year he is getting better now and scoring against Guam ist definetley not a indicator for that.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                He missed several good chances against Guam on Tuesday November 17. He played for 90 minutes. Other players should be given some chances rather him.
                Great, a volunteer for the next video .

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                  Good video mate, I'm really happy he is starting to gain his confidence back....but there is some way to go to get to the Ansarifard Dortmund wanted.
                  :

Comment

finally got around watching the game on replay..!
                    Still same ol karim, for most part..!! sure he scored a sitter but cant say i saw a huge improvement in his abilities...!!
                    i still can't see him figure too big in TM striker line-up when the going gets tough, vs quality opponents in the next round...!!
                    he had his golden chanceS to establish himself as THE GoalGetter in the longtime Void after Daie's retirement but he repeatedly blew it..!!
                    nowadays with rise to prominence of much more talented strikers such as Azmoun, Taremi, Torabi,(even Amiri, ARJ) and gucci who seem to still kicking it strong..!! he will have a hell of time try to match their overall superior quality and strike rate per minutes played..!!

nonetheless, he should continue to get frequent call-ups by CQ by virtue of his stay in European football and as a well deserved reward, for his continued desire to improve his football rather than taking the more lucrative and easy way of return to iranian and arab football..!

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                      Hey,
                      I wanted to make something new, so I included some PFDC Posts by different Users about Ansarifard, when he was out of form at Osasuna. So watch it, maybe you find yourself in this video
                      Are you Armin98?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        Are you Armin98?
                        Armin99

Gesendet von meinem SM-A300FU mit Tapatalk
                        sigpic

Comment

He is a C- Striker at Best! He definitely plays like an Iranian league made striker _ HEAD DOWN AND THEN KICK THE BALLS. He has no control and confidence just like the game against GUAM.

Comment

Come on guys he's terrible. I dont care where you play, as a striker you score. I dont know his full stats but he probably barely has 5 goals in ALL competitions and practice games in the last 2 year. He had potential but once you miss that boat its gone.

A real talent or world class striker, you would know they'll be back. Players like Tevez or Luca Toni could go thru some slumps but then they'll make come backs and score 20+ goals. These players had early signs and evidence of being top strikers, went thru slump, came back. Someone like Karim NEVER had that...and he sure as hell isnt gonna pick it up at this age.

TM needs to look past him, focus on azmoun, JB, gucci and other new strikers from the league. Dont waste time on this guy.

Comment

We need a decent and not too old stand-in striker for Azmoun, and Ansarifard fits that profile. Ghoochannejhad is turning 30 before we realize it and he might go back to Persian Gulf Leagues if he wants to chase money again. Ansarifard is in his prime now and wants to succeed in Europe, he is a good option for within now and 3 years.

Comment

Working...
                              X