Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Women Futsal team Cannot Attend World Cup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    It takes time for you to read Iranian sarcasm. It is in our blood and is a form of humor.
    i do agree humor, but this is so disgusting, our players getting treated like crap, imagine a player read this and see people making jokes, i love jokes but on this case, i think jokes wont really do it

Comment

It is good news. Our women should stay home and watch the kids. Football is not for women.
      This is so low. in class and humanity. get a grip or face the yellow drip.A typical Iranian man's mentality and the main reason why we are all in this freaking mess of Islamic rippofflic... very disappointing indeed
      Last edited by webmaster; 11-07-2015, 02:19 AM.
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

It is good news. Our women should stay home and watch the kids. Football is not for women.
        Pffff you are way too soft! Football shouldn't be practiced at all. It comes from the English. It is a devil's sport!!

Comment

i left pfdc came back and now this. khak.

Comment

very sad for these talented women

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=261172

Now Rouhani intervenes and ordered the ministeries of sports and of foreign affairs to take action.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=261172

Now Rouhani intervenes and ordered the ministeries of sports and of foreign affairs to take action.
                finally, some one is doing something

Comment

for the first time an welcome intervention from our dolatgandan...dont care however if it probably is a political move within their
                  political intrigue games....
                  nevertheless a smart move from al rouhani...........

Comment

"Iran: Rohani Intervenes To Let Women’s Futsal Team Play In World Cup

BY RADIO ZAMANEH NOVEMBER 9, 2015

By special order of President Hassan Rohani, the Iranian Women’s Futsal Team will travel to Guatemala to participate in the 2015 World Cup.

The Iranian Football Federation had said that due to visa complications and a lack of funding, the team would not be able to travel to Guatemala.

The Iranian team won the Asian Cup this year, earning an invitation to compete at the World Cup in Guatemala.

The deputy head of the parliamentary Sports Commission told ISNA that the president has ordered the sports and foreign ministries to facilitate the participation of the women’s team in the Futsal World Cup in Guatemala.

He added that the foreign minister has made arrangements with Guatemalan authorities to issue visas for the athletes at the Guatemalan airport, and all of the team’s expenses are to be shouldered by the ministry of sports.

Prior to this, the Federation has said that since Guatemala does not have a consulate in Iran, the team would have to travel to another country to get the visa, which would lead to serious hardship and funding concerns."

http://www.eurasiareview.com/0911201...-in-world-cup/

Comment

Thanks for sharing this good news.

Our women team deserve to play in the World Cup. The non-sense of visa was just non-sense.

People should voice their opinion both publically and to the IFF.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Awesome! Finally something gets solved. And it had to be the president to do so.

Comment

A happy ending I hope. I am sure the ladies will do well and bring home some silverware.
                          sigpic

Comment

by the way this world cup is not actually a world cup, it is not a fifa sanctioned event so it is not a official competition, but it is still good to compete in a international tournament. i hope to see a fifa sanctioned world cup soon

Comment

Futsal players talking about this incident

http://90tv.ir/video/172554/%D8%A7%D...A8%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

so they are sending the team, is good , they should send we are asian champions, they can send iran mens team to brazil, not the women, not that i am saying the women are better than our men team, but if your asian champions you have to be send is very simple

Comment

Working...
                                X