Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KhabarOnline and Sport Ministry Mafia are among us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KhabarOnline and Sport Ministry Mafia are among us!

I have a feeling KhabarOnline reporters and Sport Ministry Mafia are among us in this community. They are getting inspiration for their destructive reports about Team Melli and find new excuses to attack CQ. I am not conspiracy theorist but I have seen almost in 10 to 15 different occasions, as soon as we discussed about something here I saw the reports picking up on the same points that we made here, appearing on Footballitarin.com or Sport Ministry Mafia getting some new excuses to attack CQ. Some of them seems to be taken from my own posts criticizing CQ, Sosha, Haghighi, and so on. The only article I have not seen so far is a bashing article on Taremi.

I have seen other people post and idea being used on their reports as well. It is just like picking their exact sentences word by word translated as some sort of analysis. Plagiarism is so common among Iranians back home.

Now I am getting nervous whenever criticize CQ. I really want him to stay, but I like to express my feeling as well.

Have you ever felt this way?

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    I have a feeling KhabarOnline reporters and Sport Ministry Mafia are among us in this community. They are getting inspiration for their destructive reports about Team Melli and find new excuses to attack CQ. I am not delusional but I am have seen almost in 10 to 15 different occasions, as soon as we discussed about something here I saw the reports picking up on the same points that we made here, appearing on Footballitarin.com or Sport Ministry Mafia getting some new excuses to attack CQ. Some of them seems to be taken from my own posts criticizing CQ, Sosha, Haghighi, and so on. The only article I have not seen so far is a bashing article on Taremi. I have seen other people post and idea being used on their reports as well. It is just like picking their exact sentences word by word translated as some sort of analysis. Plagiarism is so common among Iranians back home.

Now I am getting nervous whenever criticize CQ. I really want him to stay, but I like to express my feeling as well.

Inb4 scientific theories

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
      I have a feeling KhabarOnline reporters and Sport Ministry Mafia are among us in this community. They are getting inspiration for their destructive reports about Team Melli and find new excuses to attack CQ. I am not conspiracy theorist but I have seen almost in 10 to 15 different occasions, as soon as we discussed about something here I saw the reports picking up on the same points that we made here, appearing on Footballitarin.com or Sport Ministry Mafia getting some new excuses to attack CQ. Some of them seems to be taken from my own posts criticizing CQ, Sosha, Haghighi, and so on. The only article I have not seen so far is a bashing article on Taremi.
      I have seen other people post and idea being used on their reports as well. It is just like picking their exact sentences word by word translated as some sort of analysis. Plagiarism is so common among Iranians back home.
      BINGO!!!!!!

Something I have been saying for years.

Has anyone ever wondered how the attack on CQ and Peyrovani and TM is usually a well coordinated force that usually starts with one of the LOMPAN iranian coaches ( Gale Noie, Derakhshan, Mayeli Olagh, Hooman Afazeli, Majid Jalali, Bijan Zolfagarnasab, etc) and then at the same time you see every jerk who has been out of football for years come out of the woodworks at the same time, then the Media starts the same attacks....
      This even includes the SPorts shows in Los Angeles and Canada....

Amazing how this works.

Comment

i know with 2 occasions when d zahab cited my posts without mentioning the source......

Comment

Well, to deny that these guys do read these boards, is indeed absurd, they definitely. Read people's opinions both on sites from inside the country as well as abroad, like PFDC.

We have had people like Human Afazeli being a member here, and posting along with us from time to time. At Irankicks, around 2005 we had Afshin Qotbi and Dariush as members, both posted along for quite a few months.

On a humor note, who remembers 4-5 years ago here on PFDC our member "abiete" opening a thread welcoming Mehdi Rahmati aboard and then "Rahmati" greeted us...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            On a humor note, who remembers 4-5 years ago here on PFDC our member "abiete" opening a thread welcoming Mehdi Rahmati aboard and then "Rahmati" greeted us...
            I remember that
            here's the thread: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...d.php?t=103011

Comment

[QUOTE=Keano; ................and Dariush as members,
              who is dariush? Zahab?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Hahahahahaha this is too good to be true!!! did people really fall for it? MORDAM haahahaha!!!

Comment

I agree. I remember Ghermez Agha opened a new thread when he met Omid Namazi in a party and they published it as a news next day on navad.net

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                    who is dariush? Zahab?

My bad, yes Daryoush Zahab I meant to say

Comment

Working...
                    X