Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Torabi | Goals, Assists, Skills | 2014 - 2015 (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone change the years on this thread. He is also one of my favorite players in PGL, so I am really hoping he makes the move to Europe after the WC

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      مهدی ترابی اعلام کرد صد در صد فصل دیگر را لژیونر خواهد بود:
      مهدی ترابی که از تیم های بزرگ پایتخت هم پیشنهاد دارد اعلام کرد فصل بعد را خارج کشور خواهد بود،علی دایی در این باره گفته تیم ما فصل آینده برای آسیا آماده خواهد شد و بازیکنانی نیاز داریم که فکر و ذهنشان آماده باشند و چند بازیکن جوان داریم که از اروپا پیشنهاد دارند. قلی زاده و ترابی بازیکنانی هستند که از اروپا پیشنهادات زیادی دارند و البته طاها شریعتی و الاهیار هم بازیکنانی هستند که اگر مشکلی پیش نیاید به لیگ های خارجی ترنسفرخواهند شد.
      Let's hope that's true.

Comment

I think he will transfer to Panionios.

Comment

Player of the month and best player of the league according to Navad ratings

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            Player of the month and best player of the league according to Navad ratings

He is an absolute stud. He will make one lucky European team proud, that's for sure.

Comment

AZ should sign him. He can shine in Eredivisie.

Comment

Will be very disappointed if he stays in Iran

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

AZ would be ideal he can come in and fill in the spot left by JB....he won’t score as many goals for them but he will give them that pacey/hard working presence they need on the wing
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    AZ would be ideal he can come in and fill in the spot left by JB....he won’t score as many goals for them but he will give them that pacey/hard working presence they need on the wing
                    or maybe he will even score more. What do we know? He has an extremely good nose for scoring goals.

Comment

Working...
                    X