Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mehdi Torabi | Goals, Assists, Skills | 2014 - 2015 (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sly View Post
    Like Azmoun?
    he plays the sole Striker position, his expected defensive duties are far more limited than our wingers( or any other field player for that matter)...!! Sardar just needs to track back to about the MF area and then mostly try to close the opponent's MF passing gaps when they have the ball, but more importantly be ready to pounce quickly in to attack in our counter-attacking scheme and find spaces in the opponent box and present himself as solid target for crosses/CKs/FKs/ or just for balls sent to him over the top from our MF and defense. he also helps the D-line for defensive clearances from opponents set pieces/CKs in to our box..!

but mainly simply because HE PRODUCES THE GOODS...!! his immense international goal-tally in limited features for TM is certainly No Fluke...!!

Comment

The only player who should start over Torabi is Saman Ghoddos.

Taremi just isn't good enough at dribbling to be a solid LW.. He's a good striker/shadow striker next to Azmoun

Amiri has an excellent work rate, but come on now... When will Amiri ever break a defender down and score a goal lmfao

If anyone disagrees please respond and give me your reasoning because im interested in hearing it!

Comment

^already told you below..!
        Torabi either has to make the move and prove himself equally formidable in Europe...!! well too late for that as far as WC selection is concerned now ..!
        or He needs to Vastly improve his Defensive Pedigree to at least match or (more likely) Surpass the likes of Taremi or Amiri (due to their superior TM tenure/experience) to be chosen ahead of them..!!
        he simply lacks the physiques and defensive abilities to challenge Taremi for his spot, so that leaves him with pretty much 1 realistic option to still make our WC squad and that is to beat Amiri for his spot ..!
        HE AINT A TARGET FORWARD so that means he has to step up his Defensive/Pressing/Stamina/tackling/ qualities to get the nod for more playing minutes in the run up to WC which would afford him a realistic chance of actually making the traveling squad..!

Comment

Torabi should start over Jahanbakhsh, THEN JAHANBAKHSH be brought on in the dying embers of the match so he can do his magic

Comment

I am just hoping he makes the WC squad. That way European squads would notice him and at least give him a chance.

Comment

only 23 players going to russia
              3 of which are gonna be GKs
              so just 9 spots total remaining for back-ups bench players for all positions..!
              with CQ's obvious preferences for overall Defensive players in general as back-up, and the fact that most players Torabi is competing against are either better defensively than him OR/AND playing their trade in a European leagues, and many have more playing experience in TM than him too, FTB by all indications he is getting left behind like Khalatbari did last time around..!!
              its his own fault too, he had opportunities to make a more solid case for his TM career and force a challenging EU move but he decided to stay put in his comfort zone ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                he plays the sole Striker position, his expected defensive duties are far more limited than our wingers( or any other field player for that matter)...!! Sardar just needs to track back to about the MF area and then mostly try to close the opponent's MF passing gaps when they have the ball, but more importantly be ready to pounce quickly in to attack in our counter-attacking scheme and find spaces in the opponent box and present himself as solid target for crosses/CKs/FKs/ or just for balls sent to him over the top from our MF and defense. he also helps the D-line for defensive clearances from opponents set pieces/CKs in to our box..!
                and does he really do all that? I think what you said here suits Gucci much more. The way he hustles, Azmoun wont even come close with regards to striker defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  The only player who should start over Torabi is Saman Ghoddos.
                  Taremi just isn't good enough at dribbling to be a solid LW.. He's a good striker/shadow striker next to Azmoun
                  Amiri has an excellent work rate, but come on now... When will Amiri ever break a defender down and score a goal lmfao
                  If anyone disagrees please respond and give me your reasoning because im interested in hearing it!
                  Ghoddos is best use in CAM. Specially if Dejagah's situation is the way it is. I'd say Ghoddos should be used there even ahead of Masoud.

Amiri's work rate is fine but he's getting slower. He's not so fast anymore. Taremi is a striker/CF and should be used as such. The same goes to Ansarifard and Kaveh Rezaei, both of whom have been used in the left as well. That leaves Torabi.

But then again, for some reason CQ doesn't agree with this. I guess experience is more important for him than pure talent which is not very weird.

Having said all that, I have to mention Morteza Tabrizi's name too. He's such an explosive, fast, strong and a great player. He can play striker/CF/CAM. Too bad for him that there is so much traffic in his positions or else I don't think he's any less than any of our other options. I could easily see him play in Europe too.

Comment

At this point, whatever domestic forwards/ wingers that arent in TM that want to be , need to go to europe. That goes for Tabrizi, Torabi, Alipour. Out of those 3 we may be able to take one, given that Azmoun, Ansarifard, Rezaei, are locks for center forward position, and ghoddos, Taremi, Jahanbakhsh, Dejagah ( if fit) are locks for winger/attacking midfield roles. Add to the equation gucci who is coming back into form, and amiri who is a CQ favorite (not sure why but whatever), and there is a fuck ton of traffic.

Note to young players in iran, aim to be a deep lying playmaker or defensive midfielder, you have a much better chance of making future TM squads.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Note to young players in iran, aim to be a deep lying playmaker or defensive midfielder, you have a much better chance of making future TM squads.
                      or center back/goalkeeper.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          One of my favorite players in the PGPL if not my favorite. Really hope he finds a way to go to Europe

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                            One of my favorite players in the PGPL if not my favorite. Really hope he finds a way to go to Europe
                            Panionios, Charleroi, AZ

Comment

Always been a big fan of his too. Not watching PGL, my exposure to him has been very limited in the last 2-3 years but still think he offers the sort of directness and pace that makes him a real valuable option. Put it like this, if we're desperately in need of a goal in the last 30 minutes of a game, I'd trust him to come up with something over Ansarifard and Rezaei.

Comment

مهدی ترابی اعلام کرد صد در صد فصل دیگر را لژیونر خواهد بود:
                                مهدی ترابی که از تیم های بزرگ پایتخت هم پیشنهاد دارد اعلام کرد فصل بعد را خارج کشور خواهد بود،علی دایی در این باره گفته تیم ما فصل آینده برای آسیا آماده خواهد شد و بازیکنانی نیاز داریم که فکر و ذهنشان آماده باشند و چند بازیکن جوان داریم که از اروپا پیشنهاد دارند. قلی زاده و ترابی بازیکنانی هستند که از اروپا پیشنهادات زیادی دارند و البته طاها شریعتی و الاهیار هم بازیکنانی هستند که اگر مشکلی پیش نیاید به لیگ های خارجی ترنسفرخواهند شد.

Comment

Working...
                                X