Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran's best left back of the past 35 years??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody has been as good and efficient as Mehrdad Pouladi!
    In him, we finally got a strong left back! Too bad he's not in TM anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      TM sucked when moharami played so its hard to vote for him.....I'd go with minavand
      He never took TM games seriously and I still remember his laugh after he missed a penalty against Saudi Arabia in Asian Cup 1996

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
        He never took TM games seriously and I still remember his laugh after he missed a penalty against Saudi Arabia in Asian Cup 1996
        You're mistaken (you're thinking of the kuwait game anyway). He was an extremely fiery and gheyrati player especially when representing Iran.
        I don't really see a laugh after missing his pk, more of a FML reaction. https://youtu.be/TlrwMnApiTU?t=2m20s
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
          You're mistaken (you're thinking of the kuwait game anyway). He was an extremely fiery and gheyrati player especially when representing Iran.
          I don't really see a laugh after missing his pk, more of a FML reaction. https://youtu.be/TlrwMnApiTU?t=2m20s
          Yes it was Kuwait game and I also remember he missed a couple of penalties for perspolis as well and always had a smirk on his face after missing them.

Comment

i will vote reza maldini

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
              Yes it was Kuwait game and I also remember he missed a couple of penalties for perspolis as well and always had a smirk on his face after missing them.
              The smirk was probably due to his arrogance as in "can you believe this shit, I actually missed my pk." The only player that I can think of that is as fiery as Moharrami is Dejagah.
              This interview is much after his peak but it's a good one as he talks about the difficulties of playing during his time and getting cheated on club pay:

I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

No Pouladi, at all?
                I mean srsly after his performance in all 3 WC2014 games, I thought he should be at least mentioned on the list. Even he plays full left back...

In modern football under Adesorian systems, full left backs and left backs are almost (89%) the same
                anyway, Adesorian ranking:

1. Moharrami
                2. Pouladi
                CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                  No Pouladi, at all?
                  I mean srsly after his performance in all 3 WC2014 games, I thought he should be at least mentioned on the list. Even he plays full left back...

In modern football under Adesorian systems, full left backs and left backs are almost (89%) the same

1. Moharrami
                  2. Pouladi

very well said man. agree with you.

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

^
                    thanks man.

Comment

Originally posted by Adesor Vafaseya View Post
                      No Pouladi, at all?

1. Moharrami
                      2. Pouladi
                      I know. I was also surprised 90 didn't include him in the poll. Probably because he is now boycotted in Iran.

Comment

Faghat Mehrdad Pooladi

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                          The smirk was probably due to his arrogance as in "can you believe this shit, I actually missed my pk." The only player that I can think of that is as fiery as Moharrami is Dejagah.
                          This interview is much after his peak but it's a good one as he talks about the difficulties of playing during his time and getting cheated on club pay:

Very interesting interview.

Comment

Only Pooladi has come close to what Minavand did! monster

Comment

Considering what I was able to see out of Pouladi, I think he was the best I've seen in that position. Would he have been this consistent for years? maybe not.

Comment

1. Mehrdad Minavand
                                2. Mehrdad Pouladi
                                3. Reza Shahroudi

Comment

Working...
                                X