Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rest in peace

Comment

omg so sad. he was a very likely player and person. rip ghareman. exact same thing happend to ivan turina at same age.

Comment

Wow. I didn't expect to read this when logging on . As some have said he was a loyal player to pirouzi. Wasn't a big fan but may he rest in peace . My condolences to his family .

Comment

Damn.. I am so mad right now..
          sigpic

Comment

Very sad. I don't know why a healthy athlete would have such a problem. Regardless, he was a well mannered footballer and not involved in hashiye and BS. Roohesh shad RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

wow. terrible news. He was a very respectable player. Prayers go to his family and friends. Khoda rahmatesh kone

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                RIP, i agree, I wonder if drugs had to do with it, now a days way too many players are experimenting with them in iran
                as i already explained to rugs it was likely sudden death syndrome, it is more common with athletes than normal people. normal people with undetected heart problems might be able to live their entire lives until they are old with any problems. but with the amount of stress being put upon the heart as an athlete this sort of thing happens way to much, another notable case if fabrice muamba, who had no previous syptoms, but he had cardiac arrest and his heart stopped for 40 minutes in the middle of a match against tottenham, luckily for him it was not while he was asleep, but in a full stadium with dozens of doctors and ambulances

Comment

Parviz Mazloumi and Esteghlal Staff sent their condolences to Norouzi's family.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1271577...84%D8%A7%D9%84

Comment

So sad... RIP Capitan. Norouzi was the type of player to do his job every day and go home, a quiet leader who would lead by example through his attitude on and off the pitch. What an absolute shock. Rohesh shad

Comment

omg... R.I.P.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

khordbeen was on IRIB news right now, he mentioned Hadi was upbeat and normal during practice the day before, he went home and after his mehmoons left he went to bed and his wife found him not breathing 2 hrs into his sleep. his family wants to take his body back to his hometown in Babol
                        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Information from Meysam Alipour, Persepolis Medical Staff:

-At around 5am Hadi's wife contacted me and said Hadi had stopped breathing

-Doctors said he had passed away upon arrival

-Doctors worked for 50 minutes to revive him

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1271580...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            khordbeen was on IRIB news right now, he mentioned Hadi was upbeat and normal during practice the day before, he went home and after his mehmoons left he went to bed and his wife found him not breathing 2 hrs into his sleep. his family wants to take his body back to his hometown in Babol
                            Do you have a link to the video? I'm intrested to say what else Khordbin had to say.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                              Do you have a link to the video? I'm intrested to say what else Khordbin had to say.
                              No I was surfing the iranian channels and came across the sports news on IRINN New Channel http://www2.iransima.ir/#irinn he came on the phone live
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Khordbin: Norouzi had no previous heart problems

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1271587...A7%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

Working...
                                X