No announcement yet.

Perspolis captain Hadi Norouzi dies at age 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is there so much hype about Norouzi pass away?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
      I have the same question. The only thing about Hadi was his loyalty and calmness other than that he was a below average player for Persepolis. RIP.

Comment

Yes, I dont get it, so many stars were in his funeral, which is good, but you dont see that as often. why is there so many events and news that talking about him? was he from a popular family?

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
          I have the same question. The only thing about Hadi was his loyalty and calmness other than that he was a below average player for Persepolis. RIP.
          Yes, the better the player the more human he was. The fact is, a player died in the prime of his life.

The last two posts on this thread make me question a lot of things...

*edit, now last three posts*

Comment

Dont take it personally. but i dont see similar attention on other players. just kinda weird.

Comment

Yes, I dont get it, so many stars were in his funeral, which is good, but you dont see that as often. why is there so many events and news that talking about him? was he from a popular family?
              Many stars coming to funeral is not bad it is a way of paying respect but advertising the whole thing is not great. Many people want to use this to make themselves famous, direct attention or look good in public. Estefadeye abzari va mordeh parasty dorost nist. Man migam age adam kare khoobi ham mikone ya ehteram mizare dige lazem nist alani kone ya hame ja jar bezane. Hala boro bebin chand nafar var dashtan as khodeshon selfi gereftan gozashtan to insta or invar onvar ferestadan. Khob age mardi boro marasem bedon jangoolak bazi tasliateto bego bar gard boro donbale khone zendegit. Ya age mitoni komaki be khanevadash kon bedone inke to rooznameh o television matrah koni.

Comment

WTF? Dude was a healthy active footballer playing and captaining one of the most popular teams in Asia! Any athlete, let it be active or retied will get press after such a tragic news.

Comment

Dont take it personally. but i dont see similar attention on other players. just kinda weird.
                  Which other player died at this young age and was captain of a popular Asian team? Let me know the list.

Comment

Agha vel konid. javon ya pire raft. inghadr jaro bahs nadare. ignore this thread.

Comment

There has been hype around all young athletes who die young. If you remember Idin Nikkhah Bahrami, or Ruhollah Dadashi or Sirus Ghayeghran etc. They were hot topic for weeks.

Comment

R.I.P
                        Without a doubt you were the most loyal member of the current squad - thank you for your passion & fighting spirit even during difficult times!

Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                          Which other player died at this young age and was captain of a popular Asian team? Let me know the list.
                          A Japanese footballer Naoki Matsuda died in a similar way (cardiac arrest) and he was only 34 years old.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naoki_Matsuda

Comment

Guys can someone please explain to me whats the relationship between Bengar and Hadi Norouzi's family ? His wife and his kids seem to know him really well ?? In one of the videos hadi norouzi's wife was shouting at bengar while crying and then bengar grabbed her and tried to calm her. Are they relative ?

Comment

R.I.P.

Comment

to bad people did not show up to the game!! this football is so filthy that people have given up on this football. the regime has succeeded to keep people out of stadiums. at this rate, with in few years only a bunch of "sandiz khor" will be in the stadium for "kaye malyee"
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X