X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop discussing and posting. Thanks.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

I don't understand why you guys want to ignore this. I posted this 4 months ago and people had the same discussion.

The unfortunate thing is Iran has no methods for checking sex of soccer players. Every other national team in the world does medicals to ensure, but we do not. Welcome to IFF and Iran.

Comment

Sore losers lol. Jealous asswipes who are NOTHING.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          I don't understand why you guys want to ignore this. I posted this 4 months ago and people had the same discussion.

The unfortunate thing is Iran has no methods for checking sex of soccer players. Every other national team in the world does medicals to ensure, but we do not. Welcome to IFF and Iran.
          That's not true. FIFA bans players for doping. Now imagine if a male plays in a female team, that's 10 folds worse than doping. This stuff doesn't happen and it's nothing but gossip. I know IFF is incompetent and all that, but FIFA has an eye on everything.

That said, this ''news'' is so old that it doesn't even matter. Neither is it relevant to anything in the present situation. Why is this shit even being brought up?

Oh I know....

Some ''countries'' are butthurt that Iran's female futsal team won the AFC championship. So they decide to bring up something from years ago regarding Iran's football team (read: Football, not futsal).

They try so hard, I find it funny.

Loses stay losers. Donkeys stay donkeys. And winners should remain winners, cuz winners aren't concerned about the opinion of losers and donkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post

Because its old news.
            Those players are gone and the futsal and football team have nothing to do with each other.
            Its like Germany winning the World Cup and then someone posting an article about East German swim teams doping 30 years ago.

Comment

I know we are passionate about our country and react sensitively regard to news like this... It is not just one source that is talking about it... lots of reputable websites have picked up on this news. We have to wait and hear from Iran and see what they say.

Comment

Let me get this straight.

Are they talking about Iran's women's football team or Iran's women's futsal team?

If they're talking about football, why suddenly bring it up 3 days after our women's futsal team won the Asian cup?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  Let me get this straight.

Are they talking about Iran's women's football team or Iran's women's futsal team?

If they're talking about football, why suddenly bring it up 3 days after our women's futsal team won the Asian cup?
                  Because media is stupid and journalists these days dont actually do a proper story. The people writing these articles are not football nor futsal fans. Usually people who have no idea that those are two different sports and think futsal is the german word for football.

Comment

Newsflash:

Players on UAE's men's soccer team are 'Not Fully Emirati'

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      Newsflash:

Players on UAE's men's soccer team are 'Not Fully Emirati'
                      Idiotic reply. England, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, along with a host other nations don't have players naturally from their own country as well
                      Would love for Iran to naturalise some foreigners tbh....

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                        Idiotic reply. England, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, along with a host other nations don't have players naturally from their own country as well
                        The thing is that those countries you named have players who were born and raised up in that system and are fully aware of their resident countries' mentality.
                        How are the likes of Fabio Cesar and Sebastian Soria integrated to Qatari culture and mentality? (if there is any)

Comment

That is not naturalising players. Those guys are usually born their or grew up their or spent more than half of their life there. They are a part of that society. UAE, Qatar buys people like slave labour. The other ones are a product of wars , colonization and globalization

Comment

Move to qatar, naturalize yourself as a qatari and then you will have plenty of players naturalizing to play for your national team. It's a win-win-win situation.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              Move to qatar, naturalize yourself as a qatari and then you will have plenty of players naturalizing to play for your national team. It's a win-win-win situation.
                              I mean they will take everyone, considering their team is shit...

Comment

Now WELT.de have published that nonsene aswell

http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/ar...t-Maenner.html

but I'm not surprised, WELT belongs to Zionist publisher house Axel Springer SE

Comment

Working...
                                X