X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://instagram.com/fereshtekarimi

Fereshteh Karimi's Instagram account

Comment

People on Social media spreading lies that some of our players are men, then of course al arabiya(Emerati news agency) picked this up and said the same thing... based on NO proof at all!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
        People on Social media spreading lies that some of our players are men, then of course al arabiya(Emerati news agency) picked this up and said the same thing... based on NO proof at all!
        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What a joke!

If some of our players were men, then what were these Thai / Malaysian players? Monkeys?

Lol screw them! Our ladies got da trophy! Where is the Emirati all girl's football team? Bring them here! We will beat them 29-0!

Comment

Hi Zamboor

Do you know why such rumours are being spread? For a news agency to pick it up without proof would be unprofessional.

Comment

I knew this would come up sooner or later now after the Championship. I have to admit this was something I myself was also thinking about.

Farsi benivisam baghiyash ra: Dar salhaye ghabl 9 az bazikonan TM badan maloom shod ke mard ya nime mard boodan........(9 out of 11?). I guess this is not a specific iranian thing, other teams have proved to have done the same.

I hope our TM Girls are very Clean however.

Comment

Originally posted by kasra View Post
              Hi Zamboor

Do you know why such rumours are being spread? For a news agency to pick it up without proof would be unprofessional.
              british people mostly spreading the meme that did you know 4 of iranian women were banned by fifa for being men. basing it on this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...banned-3132742

Comment

Kise 06 fans have attacked Fereshteh's instagram page for being Perspolisi

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Kise 06 fans have attacked Fereshteh's instagram page for being Perspolisi
                  Unbelievable. She has now made her account private, probably due to the childish people commenting on her instagram.

Good job to the idiots.

Reminds me of the 2014 World Cup draw when Iranians harassed Messi and that woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                    I knew this would come up sooner or later now after the Championship. I have to admit this was something I myself was also thinking about.

Farsi benivisam baghiyash ra: Dar salhaye ghabl 9 az bazikonan TM badan maloom shod ke mard ya nime mard boodan........(9 out of 11?). I guess this is not a specific iranian thing, other teams have proved to have done the same.

I hope our TM Girls are very Clean however.
                    fekr nakonam noh ta bood. man shish ta yadame. onam male team football bood ke raheshon nadadan. mard nabodan azin ha bodan ke jenseshon maloom nist makhloot bodan. dojensio trans azin harfa. dojensi ha as lahaz physic badan az zan ha ghavitar hastan chon zahereshon ham mardonas khob kheili ham door az entezar nist ke betoonan khoob bazi konan ya bedavand. ta jai ke man yadam miad hameh ro az team andakhtan biroon az bas ke abero rizi shod va gharar shod yeki az sharayete peyvastan be team banovan test tashkhise jens bashe.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      british people mostly spreading the meme that did you know 4 of iranian women were banned by fifa for being men. basing it on this

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...banned-3132742
                      The British media can go and poke themselves. They should worry more about their own shitty men's NT (men with no balls).
                      .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          fekr nakonam noh ta bood. man shish ta yadame. onam male team football bood ke raheshon nadadan. mard nabodan azin ha bodan ke jenseshon maloom nist makhloot bodan. dojensio trans azin harfa. dojensi ha as lahaz physic badan az zan ha ghavitar hastan chon zahereshon ham mardonas khob kheili ham door az entezar nist ke betoonan khoob bazi konan ya bedavand. ta jai ke man yadam miad hameh ro az team andakhtan biroon az bas ke abero rizi shod va gharar shod yeki az sharayete peyvastan be team banovan test tashkhise jens bashe.
                          It was exactly the way you explained it above, see the bold passages....only the figure 6 is nor what I do remeber I am pretty sure it was 9.

Comment

front page of r/soccer:
                            https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...eam_not_fully/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                              This is from al arabiya, the mouthpiece of the dirty saudis. The incident in 2014 has nothing to do with Iran's asian futsal victory that just recently happened, why write an article about it now? And in the al arabiya article, they use a picture of our futsal team???
                              Fkn arabs are just jealous

Comment

the best way to deal with this bullshit is to ignore it. haters gonna hate...they hate you cause they ain't you!

Comment

Working...
                                X