TM Captain to Miss Asian Futsal Cup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    I don't know why you wrote all that when you have no idea how I treat my slaves. How hard is it to understand that my slaves need my permission to travel?
    Has anyone ever told you your jokes aren't funny? It's not offensive or anything, they're just not funny. It's time people start being more direct with you.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
      One must have connection(s) to work for Seda wa Sima.
      Seda Va Sima. I understand that in German W pronounces as V but you're typing in English so you might wanna use V instead of W cause they are pronounced different

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        Has anyone ever told you your jokes aren't funny? It's not offensive or anything, they're just not funny. It's time people start being more direct with you.
        Has anyone ever told you your opinion is irrelevant? Now go play.
        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
          Seda Va Sima. I understand that in German W pronounces as V but you're typing in English so you might wanna use V instead of W cause they are pronounced different
          Thank you. Will do.
          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
            Has anyone ever told you your opinion is irrelevant? Now go play.
            Not only you are not knowledgeable, you are also rude. It was waste of my time to communicate with you.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
              Not only you are not knowledgeable, you are also rude. It was waste of my time to communicate with you.
              And yet something keeps drawing you back to me. I'm used to it.
              Also my slaves are now crying as I have taken away their passports and forbidden them to travel.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Hopefully my slaves will always remain obedient.

http://www.payvand.com/news/15/sep/1114.html

An Iranian man who barred his soccer-star spouse from playing in a tournament abroad has defended his actions and criticized foreign media for covering the case. Mehdi Toutounchi, a prominent sports journalist and television presenter, said he had to "take control" of the situation.

Toutounchi’s remarks may stoke further outrage after he prevented his wife, Niloufar Ardalan, from leaving Iran to compete the Asian Football Confederation women's championship in futsal in Malaysia.

Ardalan, known in Iran as Lady Goal, has said that her husband denied her permission to leave the country because he did not want her to miss their son’s first day of school on September 23.

The case has led to an outcry on social media, where many have sharply criticized Toutounchi’s decision and an Iranian law under which a married woman needs her husband’s consent to travel abroad. A man can also ensure his wife stays in the country by declining to sign the paperwork needed to obtain or renew a passport.

Toutounchi was unapologetic.

“I really don’t like a family problem to become public,” he told the Iranian daily Ghanoon on September 17. "I feel in these cases, the man in the family has to take control."

Ardalan “was upset that she wasn’t traveling with the national team, she gave an interview. But I don’t like to talk to the media to solve the issue,” he said in brief remarks.

Ardalan is widely praised as one of Iran’s best female soccer players and has captained the national team in futsal, an indoor version in which each team fields five players.

Days after speaking to domestic media about her ordeal, Ardalan appears to have backed down.

In an interview with the Tasnim news agency, which is loyal to the hard-line conservative establishment in the Islamic country, she said that the issue is “private” and had been exploited by “antirevolutionary media,” a term used to refer to Persian-language media based outside Iran.

"I only described my problem and asked for a solution for it," she said. "It's no one else's business."

Those comments are likely to lead to concerns she faced pressure to change her tone.

Women's rights advocates have long called for reform or revocation of Iranian laws that discriminate against women, some of which were enforced only following the 1979 revolution, such as the travel law, which was introduced before it.

The Iranian website Feministschool.com reacted to Toutounchi's comments by suggesting he was intervening on the side of Iran’s opponents in the September 21-26 tournament in Malaysia.

Toutounchi’s actions were far from a private matter because they will affect the fate of the Iranian team, said a commentary on the website, which focuses on women’s issues.

"By banning his wife from travel, Toutounchi managed to defeat [Iran’s] national team on behalf of all the players of the rival teams," it said.

Comment

راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Comment

I don't know about you but I think he's hilarious.
                      You just got Caged
                      K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                        I don't know about you but I think he's hilarious.
                        Me as well.

Comment

Poor lady, her husband sounds completely psycho...

She has now asked for people to help her

https://tavaana.org/fa/Niloufar_Ardalan

Comment

pure asshole

Comment

Internet trolling 101

Anywho, this is Iran, what did you all expect?

Comment

While, people should not put their nose in other people's marital affairs, I find it so disappointing that the faith and achievement of a woman is single handedly decided by her husband. This law would only be fair if the wives can also ban their husbands from traveling. Nonetheless, it is so disappointing to see a talent killed by pure hypocrisy.

This women team symbolizes many issues with gender inequality in Iran.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X