Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
    So has he completely recovered from his injuries?
    recovered as in he started last few games of season and I think featured in nearly each one after covid.

But he is not dominating or playing brilliantly by any means which is normal after such injury lay offs, especially considering a lot of these games are still his first minutes in professional football.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
      I had high hopes for this guy, nasty injuries got to him, hope he gets back on track soon!
      yea me too..!
      he looked to be the most impressing and promising youngster in that U17 WC tourney...!
      seems as he may be highly injury prone..?? or perhaps its his somewhat aggressive and no nonsense game approach ...?? he is barely 20 now and has already undergone 2 serious career threatening injuries of sorts..!! i could understand if he was in his late 20s or 30s..!

I hope he can recover fully and live up to his promise but it seems sorta unlikely..?? as soon as he regains good form and fitness, he needs to first look into dumping his current reps and attain a more professional agent that could help him get an EU transfer of sort..!

Comment

He was the biggest talent in Iranian football. By far.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorestani View Post
          He was the biggest talent in Iranian football. By far.
          No joke. His highlight reel is just insane. By far the most talented Iranian CB i've seen at least

Comment

He needs to go to Foolad and work with Nekounam

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
              He needs to go to Foolad and work with Nekounam
              Good idea! He would flourish in my hometown! Beautiful city, warm and kind people, great club with a young promising coach, what else do you want!?

Comment

he’s still got it. 5 years later and he’ll be starting for real madrid [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Sup guys any update on our boy? I don’t know if he’s playing, seemed to have a lot of injuries

Comment

Taha has made 3 appearances this season for Saipa. Last season he made 12 appearances. (the most he's ever played in one season). He has struggled with injuries and it doesn't seem like he's really been able to get over them unfortunately.
                    golbezanpodcast.com
                    twitter.com/GolBezan
                    instagram.com/GolBezan
                    youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Gol Bezan View Post
                      Taha has made 3 appearances this season for Saipa. Last season he made 12 appearances. (the most he's ever played in one season). He has struggled with injuries and it doesn't seem like he's really been able to get over them unfortunately.
                      Super unfortunate he was a bright prospect.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Poor guy. He had so much talent.
                        I hope he can somehow recover fully.

Comment

what sorta injuries is he having repeated issues with..?
                          must be some serious, recurring, possibly career killing injury?

otherwise it shouldnt have taken kids in his age group to recover from even serious knocks and injuries..? or is he just injury prone and keeps tearing different shitt in his legs body..?

anyways sucks for him and us...! our ginger boy looked a damn rock solid baller in our U TM's backline..!

Comment

i feel so bad for this kid man... career screwed over by injuries

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              what sorta injuries is he having repeated issues with..?
                              must be some serious, recurring, possibly career killing injury?

otherwise it shouldnt have taken kids in his age group to recover from even serious knocks and injuries..? or is he just injury prone and keeps tearing different shitt in his legs body..?

anyways sucks for him and us...! our ginger boy looked a damn rock solid baller in our U TM's backline..!
                              He had ankle injuries twice, on the same ankle.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                He had ankle injuries twice, on the same ankle.
                                Fak
                                yea, it takes a lot of Discipline and mindfulness from the injured person to avoid putting further weight and pressure off you feet after an ankle surgery of sorts...!! thats why it tends to not heal properly and become a recurring problem..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X