Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
    Looks like the other team has an Iranian on its bench. Arian Kastrati.
    Arian Kastrati for TM

Comment

Yup

Comment

Kastrati doesn't sound Iranian. Probably an Albanian.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          Thats amazing!!!

What happened to Delfi though?
          Delfi played a league game on Saturday and probably arrived there yesterday.

Comment

delfi cant play because he is 17, psv would get penalized by FIFA. Shariati just turned 18 so hes good. The game ended 0-0 i think so I guess he kept a clean sheet.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              delfi cant play because he is 17, psv would get penalized by FIFA. Shariati just turned 18 so hes good. The game ended 0-0 i think so I guess he kept a clean sheet.
              It was a friendly game, that shouldn't matter too much.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                It was a friendly game, that shouldn't matter too much.
                I think it matters. Chelsea used a player who is under 18 in a friendly last year and now FIFA is taking a look at this case.
                sigpic

Comment

Delfi is already back in Ahvaz
                  http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1510354...AF%D8%B4%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    So they didn't want him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      So they didn't want him?
                      He doesn't turn 18 until October I think. Pretty sure they can't sign him until then.

Youth players are not allowed to register with a team in a country other than their own until they are 18.

FIFA lists three exceptions: If a player lives within 50 kilometers of a country’s border and his desired club is within 50 kilometers of the same border; if a player is moving from one European country to the other and is at least 16; or if a player’s family is moved to a different country for reasons “not linked to football.”
                      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

I looked up Kastrati - it's an Albanian tribe/last name. He's not Iranian, although I thought he might be too.

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                          He doesn't turn 18 until October I think. Pretty sure they can't sign him until then.
                          So they brought him there just for fun? I'm sure he could play for their youth team until October.

Uh well....if Taha gets signed up there and makes a name for himself like Jahanbakhsh, I'm quite sure both Delfi and Allahyar Sayyad may get their chances when they are at the right age.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            So they brought him there just for fun? I'm sure he could play for their youth team until October.

Uh well....if Taha gets signed up there and makes a name for himself like Jahanbakhsh, I'm quite sure both Delfi and Allahyar Sayyad may get their chances when they are at the right age.
                            It could be that they wanted to test him and evaluate his potentials for a possible transfer in October. Professionals always think ahead of time, and plan deep!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              They brought him there as a trial so that when he does turn 18 they can make an informed decision and it also bolsters a future relationship with the player. However you can no longer (since 2001 I believe) sign players outside their home country to a contract before they turn 18. He can't play for their youth team either. There might be some work around, or secret deals, but that's not what I am talking about. Barca paid a big price for doing this.

There might also be a distinction between signing with a club and registering with a club. You might be able to sign a contract shortly before you turn 18 as long as the team waits until you turn 18 to register you and allow you to play.
                              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
                                They brought him there as a trial so that when he does turn 18 they can make an informed decision and it also bolsters a future relationship with the player. However you can no longer (since 2001 I believe) sign players outside their home country to a contract before they turn 18. He can't play for their youth team either. There might be some work around, or secret deals, but that's not what I am talking about. Barca paid a big price for doing this.

There might also be a distinction between signing with a club and registering with a club. You might be able to sign a contract shortly before you turn 18 as long as the team waits until you turn 18 to register you and allow you to play.
                                True, but they can prospect them and aim for the bid with a much better and clearer perception of value!

Comment

Working...
                                X