No announcement yet.

Taha Shariati

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow....and to sign for one of the top teams in the Dutch league already now in their ages!

Guess where Ronaldo (the Brazilian) started his career in Europe.

Dame Jahanbakhsh garm for making the Dutch teams believe in Iranian players!

Comment

So Esmailzadeh, Taha, Delfi in Netherlands, Shekari in Russia, Allahyar in Madrid (we can dream).

does this mean we can actually qualify for the Olympics in 2020 after 44 years of failed attempts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        So Esmailzadeh, Taha, Delfi in Netherlands, Shekari in Russia, Allahyar in Madrid (we can dream).

does this mean we can actually qualify for the Olympics in 2020 after 44 years of failed attempts?

Dadash your acting like all of them are regulars with the first team, they are still on trial with the youth teams, not even the second team. Give them some time, they may not be ready by 2020, but if they work hard in 4-5 years time they will all be well known players in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Dadash your acting like all of them are regulars with the first team, they are still on trial with the youth teams, not even the second team. Give them some time, they may not be ready by 2020, but if they work hard in 4-5 years time they will all be well known players in Europe.
          Hence why he said 2020

I think they will be tbh... After all, its the U-23 team and most of us even want them called up for TM for the 2019 Asian cup

Comment

Its very clear that these younger players are in fact learning from the mistakes of other players.

They know how important it is to GTFO of iran fast!
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Its very clear that these younger players are in fact learning from the mistakes of other players.

They know how important it is to GTFO of iran fast!
              its iranian football, so we must proceed with caution as usual. But it does seem as if this generation has a desire to get to europe that is unmatched in comparison to previous ones. Not to mention a spectacular WC showing. We need to wait until all of them turn 18 to truly see where they stand, but it is all very encouraging. If 5 of them make it to europe that in itself will be spectacular for TM. Allahyar, Delfi, Shariati, and Esmaeilzadeh seems likely/completed at the moment. Hopefully we see them complete their moves, and guys like Sharifi, Ghobeishavi, and Qaderi are given european chances as well.

Comment

So does that mean if PSV win the leauge, they’ll win it too?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                  It's probably for their youth or B team. I don't thnk it's for their A team.
                  Well then, couldn't Galatasaray just have signed him for their B team and then promoted him to their A team when he becomes 18? And also, I think Odegaard actually played 1 game for the Real Madrid A team or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                    Well then, couldn't Galatasaray just have signed him for their B team and then promoted him to their A team when he becomes 18? And also, I think Odegaard actually played 1 game for the Real Madrid A team or something like that
                    no relation to allahyar situation. European clubs can sign euro players at whatever age they want.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      So Younes Delfi too? That is incredible!!! I hope they can sign with PSV!!! If they start training there at this age, they can definitely reach the stars by the time they are 22-23!!! Our future TM would be sealed!!!

What news of Allahyar Sayyad?
                      Indeed, massive opportunity for them.

No news on Allahyar at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        gol bezan is such an awesome source. Loved the interview with van den brom
                        Thanks man, really appreciate it.

Comment

I do just want to add that, they are both on trial, so they haven't signed a contract, they need to prove themselves first.

Comment

No, not necessarily! It all depends on who the coach is and the circumstances around TM and country.

Back in early 2000's, we had a dream teame omid, with players who could all easily play for European teams. The likes of Mobali, Kaebi, Kazemian, Borhani, at the time were so promising that senior TM players said they could easily replace them in TM. They had a 21 year old Navidkia who was so good, he was given in 5 different teams/tournaments (league, cup, ACL, U23TM, TM), the highest in Iran which eventually lead to his monster injury from which he never fully recovered.

This team could have easily gone to the Olympics and made a name for itself. Unfortunately Mayeli Kohan was appointed as their head coach and blew it big time! In addition, he created so much hashiyeh around this team that the players didn't even wanna play anymore.

So let's hope for a good environment around the team before talented players.

Comment

https://www.ed.nl/psv/psv-nodigt-twe...tage~a745716c/
                              PSV nodigt twee jeugdinternationals uit Iran uit voor stage
                              PSV heeft twee jeugdinternationals van Iran de kans gegeven om zichzelf te bewijzen op trainingscomplex De Herdgang. Het gaat om een verdediger en een aanvaller.

https://www.psvfans.nl/nieuws/eerste...-proef-bij-psv

Comment

40 years. We qualified in 1980 but withdrew in a sign of protest to the Soviet Union’s occupation of Afghanistan.
                                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Working...
                                X