Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dejagah and Azmoun suspended for displaying tatoos???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah and Azmoun suspended for displaying tatoos???

The title says Tattoo unrest in Iran, further stating that the the ethics committee of the Iranian FA finds the tattoo display of both Dejagah and Azmoun unacceptable being an "invasion of the western culture", resulting in a possible suspension of Dejagah as an international (and possibly Azmoun too, my assumption as it does not state the consequences for Sardar). Queiroz will have to wait until tuesday to find out if he will be able to appeal.

My question, is there any truth to this story, or are the dutch exaggerating a story as usual??

PS ignore some of the denigratory comments made by the dutch below this article (not only containing news about the tattoo situation in iran)

http://www.vi.nl/in-de-kantlijn/tato...er-voodoo-.htm

Another dutch "source"
    http://www.spitsnieuws.nl/sport/2015...sen-om-tattoos
    "Soccer is easy, It is only hard to play soccer easily"
    "You always have to score 1 goal more than the opponent"
    Johan Cruijff

Dejagah has always had tattoos, they are not new. If he was going to be banned, he would have been banned a long time ago.

Comment

Pure k*s o sher.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...bstory_index=0

Comment

why is the dutch sport media so fascinated with this non story (and false) anyway? They should be more focused on the reason they got their ass kicked by Turkey, 3-0.

3 to 0
          Last edited by TheBoss; 09-07-2015, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Azmoun is appaerantly not allowed by the IR to be loved for who he really is.

Comment

Tired of these BS stories.

Comment

Search the forums, already posted and explained: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...d.php?t=112776
                راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Comment

Why are we devoting a thread to this. Its not really a big deal. Ashe has had tattoos since b4 he came to TM. Then he proceeded to cover them up with sleeves. For some reason or another ( heat, just forgot, porooh shod, etc) he didn't do so against guam. Since then some IFF official made a threat with no real truth to it. All that happened is that he was asked to cover up tattoos from now on. This is really not a big deal and I truly cannot understand why the forums are giving so much attention to it. as for Azmoun I have never even seen his and I think it is really small anyway. This truly is not a big deal. What its a big deal is the dutch getting wacked 3-0 by a turkey team who 4 days ago failed to beat latvia....

Comment

Lol it's all lies don't worry.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        Dejagah has always had tattoos, they are not new. If he was going to be banned, he would have been banned a long time ago.
                        He always covered them with long sleeves! In the last game he didn't and he was playing in Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                          Azmoun is appaerantly not allowed by the IR to be loved for who he really is.
                          i cri evrytiem :'(

Comment

Closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X