Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM Omid Iran vs Achilles (NL) friendly Video

TM Omid won vs Achilles of NL

IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

oh double post. sorry my bad. missed the other thread. feel free to delete.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

I know Achillies is in Eerste Divisie but was this actually their team? They looked way too amateurish. Defending, reaction to first balls, concentration, etc.
      Some of the chances TM u23 missed were just lol.

Maybe it was their U19 or "Jong" team?

Comment

i think it was vs their Academy team..!! way too many amateurish looking teenagers, to be their first team squad ..!

looked like Omid dominating the proceeding but noticed way too many individual runs and not enough Team yeko do or a clear tactical approach..!!?? hard to judge such from a short clip, i suppose..!!?

Comment

Achilles got outclassed on every aspect..Jupiler League (2nd division of Holland) teams are just piss poor and a joke. No wonder NEC finished with 100+ points at the end of the previous season.

Comment

Working...
          X