Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iran’s Journey to Russia… Guam Sinks Under the Waves!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran’s Journey to Russia… Guam Sinks Under the Waves!

On the front page now: http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...e-waves-video/

Feel free to discuss anything related to the article or match in general...

I dont feeel for them at all- Guam deserved to be embarrassed in this game, with their arrogant approach to the game, especially when thier players and coach came out saying that they are ready to 'defeat Iran" "like the 300 who defeated the Persians" ?!!

These little people deserved the bitch slap they got, and more to come from Iran!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
      I dont feeel for them at all- Guam deserved to be embarrassed in this game, with their arrogant approach to the game, especially when thier players and coach came out saying that they are ready to 'defeat Iran" "like the 300 who defeated the Persians" ?!!
      These little people deserved the bitch slap they got, and more to come from Iran!!!
      Their delusional coach was almost in tears after the first 4 goals, but after the game like a typical Poorroo, basically told reporters that they were able to shut down Iran in the second half.

So I guess the whipping they got was not nearly enough, and we must shove more goals up their Butt in the return leg.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
        Their delusional coach was almost in tears after the first 4 goals, but after the game like a typical Poorroo, basically told reporters that they were able to shut down Iran in the second half.

So I guess the whipping they got was not nearly enough. We must shove more goals up their A$$ in the return leg.

Thanks for your anzlysis I fully agree.

Comment

^^ one thing also is to be arrogant winner and i hope we never become one, no matter what the the loosing side say about us before or after the game. that is my 2 cents anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            What else is he supposed to say? He has to focus on the positive performances of his team, although they are sparse.
            Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
              What else is he supposed to say? He has to focus on the positive performances of his team, although they are sparse.
              He can just keep his mouth shut. That is the best thing.

When we faced Argentina, you never heard once CQ say "Iran will beat Argentina", even though as we all witnessed, we could have won that game.

This delusional BOZO however, started trash talking before the game saying they will beat Iran in Tehran. And after the spanking they received, instead of keeping his mouth shut, shoots off his mouth again by saying that with his changes and tactics, he was able to control the second half, and play great. When in reality it was CQ who sort of eased up, to conserve the team's energy for the game against India on TUE.

I have ZERO respect for people like White, and a TON of respect for people like CQ.

Comment

Seriously what do you expect him to say? He needs to keep the positivity up for his side, not bash them when they had no chance in the first place.

Comment

Here is a good example of a coach staying positive for his team, without crossing over to Delusional land. Unlike the Guam coach White, Constantine is a coach you can respect as a person.

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/footba...cle7616153.ece

Comment

Working...
                  X