Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - India @ Sree Kanteerava Stadium [08.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Refs will bite us when it matters. Meantime India is a better team then Guam, but we will win comfortably nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      But if we only win from now, shouldn't it gives us the top spot in the group??
      Of course, but what if we slip up again and lose more points. As said, the key game is the away match in Oman, if we win, it we are pretty much through as the First team, provided we don't slip up in other games.

Comment

The Indians fans are just, wow

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

save the link, and reply Persian style, after the game tuesday.

Comment

Delusion is a disease. And we have the cure.

Comment

I love those kinds of fans. Makes it more fun when daddy reality visits them in Bangaluru.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                I love those kinds of fans. Makes it more fun when daddy reality visits them in Bangaluru.
                India the weakest team in our group will make Sardar Azmoun look like Zlatan Ibrahimovic

'

HAHA THEY ARE CALLING THE IRAN - INDIA game an epic clash. I so want to go on there and write something like, like that epic clash between nader shah wopping your asses?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                  India the weakest team in our group will make Sardar Azmoun look like Zlatan Ibrahimovic

'

HAHA THEY ARE CALLING THE IRAN - INDIA game an epic clash. I so want to go on there and write something like, like that epic clash between nader shah wopping your asses?

Relax dude.. They never played vs a strong team.. cant you see them playing friendlies vs nepal every year... just like how we were excited for argentina match.. they happy to play vs asias best team.

Comment

I think you guys need to relax a bit, they have a weak team but its fine for them to feel some confidence and enjoy the sport. If you were to silence the fan base of every small team in the world then the only countries worthy of forming national teams would be germany and argentina. Its all light hearted banter, thats part of what makes the game fun

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M
                      That team would make Ansarifard look like Cristiano Ronaldo
                      Ohhhh boy

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                        I think you guys need to relax a bit, they have a weak team but its fine for them to feel some confidence and enjoy the sport. If you were to silence the fan base of every small team in the world then the only countries worthy of forming national teams would be germany and argentina. Its all light hearted banter, thats part of what makes the game fun
                        lol man im not raging on them, i find it funny that they actually think they got a good chance. Btw I bet most of you guys wouldn't take this a light banter if it was an arab team but because its indians its okay cause they are not arabs.

Comment

lol man im not raging on them, i find it funny that they actually think they got a good chance. Btw I bet most of you guys wouldn't take this a light banter if it was an arab team but because its indians its okay cause they are not arabs.
                          You act as if they shitting on us which they are not, The post just shows some ancient results and then continues saying 'yes we can' whats wrong with that? Even if an Arab team did that why in the world should anyone be mad?
                          You just got Caged
                          K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

http://www.thehindu.com/sport/footba...cle7616426.ece

Comment

I agree with letting the Indian Pappadom banter and Korkori to go on.
                              I just wanna make one point about the issue with Arabs, it's really not about football, this thing with Persian-Arabs duel has been going on for 3000 years and I doubt football was invented then!
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Originally posted by The Realist View Post
                                I agree with letting the Indian Pappadom banter and Korkori to go on.
                                I just wanna make one point about the issue with Arabs, it's really not about football, this thing with Persian-Arabs duel has been going on for 3000 years and I doubt football was invented then!
                                When they pusposely offer our NT players money no other team can, as soon as they are capped by Team Melli, just to bench them, destroy them and lower their level, it is about football. Taremi recently, and if I'm not mistaken, PAG also had gutter shotor offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X