No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think anybody on this board will hate him for coming back to Iran anyway... Good luck to him wherever he goes

Comment

It seems like his plan from the beginning was to play 1 season in 2. Bundesliga, then move up to the first division. He probably has offers from other 2. Bundesliga teams, but he wants to play in the first division, and if that doesn't work out, unfortunately it seems like he will be back to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        It's not a done deal yet, I've read that Ehsan is still waiting for European teams to respond, while he is having personal training in Esfahan. If a transfer to Europe fells through, he will negotiate with Sepahan.
        Whatever happens, I can't blame him if Europe doesn't work out. It's the third time after WC, that he tries to find a European team and the best he could find were bottom table 2nd division clubs, that's not his caliber.
        Hell, Taremi, who barely has 10 NT caps and a few ACL appearences received offers from decent Liga Adelante, Primeira Liga and Greek Super League sides.
        Good luck Ehsan, wherever you go
        at least he is still holding out hope for a last ditch effort to stay in Europe. he did not bail out like Taremi
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
          It seems like his plan from the beginning was to play 1 season in 2. Bundesliga, then move up to the first division. He probably has offers from other 2. Bundesliga teams, but he wants to play in the first division, and if that doesn't work out, unfortunately it seems like he will be back to Iran.
          Yadam miyad vaghti Ehsan pishnahade FSV ra paziroft va be in bashgaah peyvast dar yek mosahebe ba yek roznameye irani goft ke pishnahadhaaye kami dashte va baraye hamin FSV ra entekhaab kard.

Be nazar mirese ke pas az fasle bade FSV hamchenan pishnahadhaye kami dare baraye bazi kardan dar Europa. Dar haale haazer fekr mikonam ya barmigarde Sepahan ya mire Yonan.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            LOL@ you who take things over the top! No Bundesliga 3 is definitely not better than IPL. Bundesliga 2 is indeed debatable. I would argue top 3 IPL teams would end up in lower mid to marginally bottom teams in Bundesliga 1!

IPL is not a good league but at least it's not at the level of the, let's say Indonesian league either!
            If you honestly believe teams from that garbage excuse of a league would finish anywhere above last place in Bundesliga and the league is actually on par with Bundesliga 2 then you must be very special.

We get knocked out every year to a bunch of Arab nobodies in the ACL. IPL teams would die in Bundesliga and seriously struggle in Bundesliga 2 as well.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
              If you honestly believe teams from that garbage excuse of a league would finish anywhere above last place in Bundesliga and the league is actually on par with Bundesliga 2 then you must be very special.

We get knocked out every year to a bunch of Arab nobodies in the ACL. IPL teams would die in Bundesliga and seriously struggle in Bundesliga 2 as well.
              100%. Unfortunately that was the state of our football for a few years, it had more to do with the coaching then the players though. No one doubts we have better players than the Arabs but they have proper coaches and that makes all the difference. I have high hopes for Persepolis and a little SS as they are our best chance to change it. PGPL is a little like the EPL of Asia, used to be one of the best leagues and our clubs won trophies but now we just lose in the R16 or QF.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                100%. Unfortunately that was the state of our football for a few years, it had more to do with the coaching then the players though. No one doubts we have better players than the Arabs but they have proper coaches and that makes all the difference. I have high hopes for Persepolis and a little SS as they are our best chance to change it. PGPL is a little like the EPL of Asia, used to be one of the best leagues and our clubs won trophies but now we just lose in the R16 or QF.
                I agree 100%. When I said the IPL/PGPL is on par with 3. Bundesliga, I meant their overall teams- meaning coaches, facilities, training, players… EVERYTHING. As for players, of course IPL is loaded with pure Iranian talent. I think a decent number of our players in the IPL could easily transition to 2. Bundesliga and even some in the 1st Bundesliga! Like I said before, Iran NT and even the IPL don't have a talent problem, but rather a problem showcasing such talent. Things are improving though.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                  ACL?!! Are you seriously comparing ACL with a country's league? In ACL the best teams from each country come to play! Which Arab nobodies? The ones who buy the likes of Xavi and George Weah?? The fact that we can even beat some of them in the ACL, proves my point more about our own capabilities. Lastly, you can not compare a knock out tournament like ACL with a league of a country where you play week in week out. I think top 3 IPL teams could during the long run, gather enough points to end up in lower part of the Bundesliga table.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    I agree 100%. When I said the IPL/PGPL is on par with 3. Bundesliga, I meant their overall teams- meaning coaches, facilities, training, players… EVERYTHING. As for players, of course IPL is loaded with pure Iranian talent. I think a decent number of our players in the IPL could easily transition to 2. Bundesliga and even some in the 1st Bundesliga! Like I said before, Iran NT and even the IPL don't have a talent problem, but rather a problem showcasing such talent. Things are improving though.
                    Yes, if you are talking about the standard of their football, probably even Bundesliga 4 would be better than IPL. But now we were talking about the strength of the teams, which is mostly reflected by the players (and coaches). and if you think we have some talents who could play in Bundesliga 1, then automatically you mean we have some teams that can compete in Bundesliga 1.

Comment

Yes, if you are talking about the standard of their football, probably even Bundesliga 4 would be better than IPL. But now we were talking about the strength of the teams, which is mostly reflected by the players (and coaches). and if you think we have some talents who could play in Bundesliga 1, then automatically you mean we have some teams that can compete in Bundesliga 1.
                      Ehhh. I think you are taking it a bit too far lol… I said IPL has a few members who could compete in the Bundesliga, but I never said they could start or play valuable minutes for mid-level teams. If you take the teams themselves, sure they have talented players that could compete for a spot on Bundesliga 1 and 2 teams, but if you take the CONDITION of almost all IPL teams- meaning coaches, training, roster, facilities- basically everything that accounts for a team, then they would probably end up low 2. Bundesliga or even 3. Bundesliga.

As much as I want the IPL to succeed, because I really do, I also understand that CQ is right… We need a revolution.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Ehhh. I think you are taking it a bit too far lol… I said IPL has a few members who could compete in the Bundesliga, but I never said they could start or play valuable minutes for mid-level teams. If you take the teams themselves, sure they have talented players that could compete for a spot on Bundesliga 1 and 2 teams, but if you take the CONDITION of almost all IPL teams- meaning coaches, training, roster, facilities- basically everything that accounts for a team, then they would probably end up low 2. Bundesliga or even 3. Bundesliga.
                        As much as I want the IPL to succeed, because I really do, I also understand that CQ is right… We need a revolution.
                        Well again, I did not compare the standard of the leagues and everything that goes with it. We're talking about where top 3 IPL teams would end up in the Bundesliga table if they were included in the league, and I'd say they could end up in mid lower spots of the table. They wouldn't end up last.

Look at Shojaei. Before TM invitation, he was at best an ok to good player in IPL. After TM exposure and Osasuna contract, he was among good players there. I think our best players are comparable with good players in Europe (Mahdavikia, Nekounam). The same way, our good players are comparable with average players in Europe. I would say the same can be said about IPL teams (no, not when it comes to facilities and everything but when it comes to competing in games alone).

Comment

Esteghal hamchenan say mikone ta ba Ehsan gharardaad benevise:
                          http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1345040...B5%D9%81%DB%8C

Dar in maghaleye kootah gofte mishe ke Mansourian donbale yek hafbake chape.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                            Esteghal hamchenan say mikone ta ba Ehsan gharardaad benevise:
                            http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1345040...B5%D9%81%DB%8C

Dar in maghaleye kootah gofte mishe ke Mansourian donbale yek hafbake chape.
                            God...the guy has already said his only option in Iran is Sepahan! Why are they pushing so hard? Lack of self respect!

Comment

God...the guy has already said his only option in Iran is Sepahan! Why are they pushing so hard? Lack of self respect!
                              bc in iran Money is first for most players. So I wont be surprised if he actually signs with Esteghlal.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Real Madrid Fan View Post
                                bc in iran Money is first for most players. So I wont be surprised if he actually signs with Esteghlal.
                                Yea I dont know why all theese esfahanis are butthurt just because Esteghlal is after him..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X