No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If his team currently stays in the same position, he'll eventually meet Shapourzadeh's team in the play-offs. No offense to Hajsafi's team, but I'd like to see Shapourzadeh captaining his team once more, but this time in the 2.Bundesliga and their campaign to the first division, and Hajsafi can join him in that team. I'd love to see another Iranian duo in the same team. Plus Hajsafi will definitely have more playing time, Shapourzadeh can act as his translator as well, as his Persian is quite fluent.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Except that we now have 4 players playing in European competitions, maybe even more if Terek makes it to EL and Hajsafi moves to Austria/Belgium. This is the highest amount of players in European competitions since 2006/07 (Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Karimi, Teymourian).
      Rezaei was in Uefa Cup/Europa League with Livorno also that year.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
        If his team currently stays in the same position, he'll eventually meet Shapourzadeh's team in the play-offs. No offense to Hajsafi's team, but I'd like to see Shapourzadeh captaining his team once more, but this in the 2.Bundesliga and their campaign to the first division, and Hajsafi can join him in that team. I'd love to see another Iranian duo in the same team. Plus Hajsafi will definitely have more playing time, Shapourzadeh can act as his translator as well, as his Persian is quite fluent.
        Shapourzadeh's team has been doing VERY well these past few seasons. They promoted from the German 4th league to the 3.liga and are now in a position to promote to the 2.Bundesliga. If they can pull it off it will be quite a feat. I wish them the best of luck.

Comment

I'd like to see Shapourzadeh back in TM. He's had 5 caps so far. If he impresses us by promoting to the 2.Bundesliga, and gets playing time, he'll be the only Iranian player over 30 to play for a good European league.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
            I'd like to see Shapourzadeh back in TM. He's had 5 caps so far. If he impresses us by promoting to the 2.Bundesliga, and gets playing time, he'll be the only Iranian player over 30 to play for a good European league.
            I don't think he's good enough for Team Melli. We have much better strikers at the moment who are also much younger, but I would love to see him in the 2.Bundesliga

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
              I don't think he's good enough for Team Melli. We have much better strikers at the moment who are also much younger, but I would love to see him in the 2.Bundesliga
              Only time will tell.

Comment

Last game for FSV Frankfurt. They have to win to go into the relegation play-offs. This might be Hajsafi's last game for FSV Frankfurt. He is in the starting lineup

Comment

http://www.nosball.me/news/7834/FSV_...0_Munchen.html

Comment

FSV fans are being outnumbered again, they are the Naft Tehran of Germany lol.

Comment

HT FSV 0-0 1860 Munich

FSV is the better team and wasted a few chances. Hajsafi was quite active offensively, many crosses, overall most of their attacks are coming from Ehsan's side. In terms of defence he was almost flawless. Received a yellow card, that was a bit harsh IMO.

Btw. not only their fans are outnumbered in their own stadium, you hardly hear any chants from them. Reminds me of a game between Naft Tehran and Perspolis in Takhti.
                      Last edited by 04041374; 05-15-2016, 07:28 AM.

Comment

0-1 1860

Very bad goalkeeping

Comment

Goal 1860, bye bye Frankfurt

Comment

Ehsan almost assisted a goal with a header. But called offside

Comment

Penalty FSV. Let's see if Hajsafi takes it.

Comment

1-1, not taken by Hajsafi.

Comment

Working...
                                X