Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Top 15 European leagues coefficients 2015 - 2016 according to UEFA. The countries in bold are where our legionnaires play (1st league only).

1.Spain
    2.Germany
    3.England
    4.Italy
    5.Portugal
    6.France
    7.Russia
    8.Ukraine
    9.Belgium
    10.Netherlands
    11.Turkey
    12.Switzerland
    13.Czech Republic
    14.Greece
    15.Romania

Austrian Bundesliga is ranked 16th. Looking at the list, a transfer to a top Austrian club would be a huge step down for Hajsafi. He deserves better...

http://www.uefa.com/memberassociatio...kings/country/
    You prefer Hajsafi staying at FSV? Relegation battle in the second Bundesliga < playing for a top team in Austria

Comment

Hajsafi in the lineup against Fortuna Düsseldorf

Kick off is at 15:30 CET.

Comment

FSV losing 0-1. They are currently at the bottom of the table!

Comment

FSV virtually relegated to 3.Bundesliga with 1 game left, they can only reach the play-offs now.

Comment

This reminded me how the year of the WC basically all of our legionnaires were playing for teams that either got relegated or went to relegation playoffs

Momentum level: over 9000

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              This reminded me how the year of the WC basically all of our legionnaires were playing for teams that either got relegated or went to relegation playoffs

Momentum level: over 9000
              Except that we now have 4 players playing in European competitions, maybe even more if Terek makes it to EL and Hajsafi moves to Austria/Belgium. This is the highest amount of players in European competitions since 2006/07 (Mahdavikia, Nekounam, Karimi, Teymourian).

Comment

Comment

Lol if they make it to the plays offs, they play Shapourzadeh's team

Comment

nobody should really care about the outcome, hajsafi has hinted many times that he will leave FSV this season regardless. I just hope he doesn't go back to Iran and I dont anticipate that will happen either.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I hope he can finds his way to a better team/league. He still can make it.

His situations could have been much better if he didn't let good offers at a younger age.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                        I hope he can finds his way to a better team/league. He still can make it.

His situations could have been much better if he didn't let good offers at a younger age.
                        Ansarifard didn't do well in his first European season. It takes time to acclimate to a new environment. I see Hajsafi transferring like Ansarifard did, maybe to Turkey though, and having a good season on a decent team next year. I don't think this is the end for Hajsafi's Euro career, but I do see it as the end of his time at FSV. They are not a good team, and he didn't have the best season. He can improve, though.

Comment

Hajsafi was much better than Ansarifard in his first season. He just needs to keep his head high and continue his Euro career, there are surely decent Bundesliga 2 teams going after him.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Hajsafi was much better than Ansarifard in his first season. He just needs to keep his head high and continue his Euro career, there are surely decent Bundesliga 2 teams going after him.
                            Despite Bundesliga 2 being high in quality, I'd prefer Hajsafi to go to a first division team. Same with Davari and Gucci. I would prefer to see them all in Russia, Turkey, Greece, Netherlands, etc. over being in 2nd division of Germany or England. They are not bad leagues, but I think they are overshadowed by the 1st divisions.

They will be more visible and in demand if they play in a first division league.

Comment

Highlights
                              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JRBQQZCUmww

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                                Ansarifard didn't do well in his first European season. It takes time to acclimate to a new environment. I see Hajsafi transferring like Ansarifard did, maybe to Turkey though, and having a good season on a decent team next year. I don't think this is the end for Hajsafi's Euro career, but I do see it as the end of his time at FSV. They are not a good team, and he didn't have the best season. He can improve, though.
                                He's actually done much better than Karim in Osasuna, in my opinion. I hope he takes a good decision and with a bit of luck his can establish himself in a much better league.

Comment

Working...
                                X