X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    Is he playing defense or midfield ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Left Back, but he was more involved offensively.

Comment

Seems like Ehsan is injured. He gets treatment

Edit: He can continue

Comment

2-0 FSV!

Comment

Heidenheim 1-2 FSV Frankfurt
          10 minutes left

Comment

Heidenheim 2-2 FSV

Comment

2-2 this team reminds of NEC -.-
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Btw prior to the goal Hajsafi cleared off the line and ran into the post.

Comment

FSV Frankfurt, the NEC Nijmegen of 2.Bundesliga

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Btw prior to the goal Hajsafi cleared off the line and ran into the post.
                      Just that action alone would make him deserve a nice 4 from Kicker

Comment

FSV is incredibly shitty, category Charlton. I hope he finds a better team soon

Comment

Ehsan is honestly better then these guys. I watched the game and I can't tell you how many lazy passes I saw from the midfielders. Not to mention the center mids don't look up at all, they often have space and time but they play the constricted path..

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
                            Ehsan is honestly better then these guys. I watched the game and I can't tell you how many lazy passes I saw from the midfielders. Not to mention the center mids don't look up at all, they often have space and time but they play the constricted path..
                            Same here. Really painful to watch. Mostly due their weak coach who hardly deployed any tactics.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The shityer the rest of his team mates the better for him to stand out and transfer to a better club next season- he's at least bundsliga1 mid-table team material
                              sigpic
                              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Last edited by 04041374; 03-31-2016, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X