Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F*** off Kicker.
    Its like the FIFA games, for every Iranian they just give a generic rating and look.

Comment

lol@kicker. Morons.

Comment

i thought we all already agreed to ignore kicker because its completely inaccurate.
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

yea i dont get why in 2016 we're still looking at kicker ratings. We all agreed since 2006 and before it to ignore their idiotic reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            yea i dont get why in 2016 we're still looking at kicker ratings. We all agreed since 2006 and before it to ignore their idiotic reviews.
            This new generation didnt experience the days of karimi assisting and scoring and getting a 4.... like wtf? What does he have to do go to london and lick ballacks balls?

Comment

I must ask, why is everyone using the excuse that Kicker's ratings are bullshit for Iranian players and they are dumb/biased, but then people laugh at me when I say the same about other players? I really think you should all take this into account. Here, we see the flip-flopping of our fans on issue to suit what they personally like.

If it's a player you don't like, "oh yeah, there's a "conspiracy" against the player. Yeah right."

When the same dumb people review a player you like poorly "what dumb and biased idiots!!"

I think we should get a consensus here that either all peoples' opinions on our players are without much weight since we watch the games ourselves and can make our own judgments, or every publication's opinion is correct, which I don't think anyone would support.

Let's let Kicker have its opinion, but let's be confident that we watch the matches and can decide how the players played. I don't care what some uneducated fan on Futhead or a biased jabroni on PFDC say about Davari. I watched his matches and saw him almost single-handedly promote Braunschweig to the Bundesliga, and be their only player to show any quality during their season in one of the world's top leagues. There is a reason that CQ gave up Rahmati for him.

So, don't buy too much into what others say. Form your own opinions. Iranian football is under-respected, and part of it starts with our own fans who disrespect our own players. How can people think we are good when we disrespect our own players?

Comment

Best iranian player ever of videogames is Dagaka, noway lol

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                  This goal made front page of reddit.com/r/soccer

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...eiburg_vs_fsv/

here is a quick and great quality version of the goal https://streamable.com/ncea
                  Yeah I posted that.

Comment

Hajsafi's goal on Bundesliga TV:

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Very smart goal by hajsafi. He caught the keeper sleeping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      more like cheating his line..!!

caught him brilliantly with a well placed long range chip/shot and that with the Left foot..!!
                      very impressive goal, no luck involved in that strike ..!

Comment

Comment

http://www.nosball.me/news/5629/FC_H...Frankfurt.html

Comment

Great chance for Ehsan, his shot on target got deflected and went narrowly wide

Comment

GOAL FSV!
                              Hajsafi was involved, gave the pass to the midfielder whose shot off the box was saved and converted on a rebound

Comment

Is he playing defense or midfield ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X