No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Sepahan team was wonderful in 2007.
    The 2011 team was even better but they were knocked out stupidly because they fielded an ineligible player against Al-Sadd, who went on to win the whole damn thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      The 2011 team was even better but they were knocked out stupidly because they fielded an ineligible player against Al-Sadd, who went on to win the whole damn thing.
      IMO their best team of all (on paper at least) was the 2010-11 (the year prior to the one nokhodi is alluding to) team that was lead by QN. Man that team had so much potential, undoubtedly the best team in Asia at the time but of course QN failed on the continental level big time with that team. Ebi Toure (in his prime), Emad Reza, Heydari (in his prime), beikzadeh, Hajsafi, Rahmati (arguably his prime), Seyyed Jalal, Aghili, Janus, Navidkia, Omid Ebrahimi (when he began his emergence), Fabio Januario, Ahmad Jamshidian (in his prime)......wow, what a team. If Branco, EZ or even Bonacic had that squad I think they could have gone all the way.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        IMO their best team of all (on paper at least) was the 2010-11 (the year prior to the one nokhodi is alluding to) team that was lead by QN. Man that team had so much potential, undoubtedly the best team in Asia at the time but of course QN failed on the continental level big time with that team. Ebi Toure (in his prime), Emad Reza, Heydari (in his prime), beikzadeh, Hajsafi, Rahmati (arguably his prime), Seyyed Jalal, Aghili, Janus, Navidkia, Omid Ebrahimi (when he began his emergence), Fabio Januario, Ahmad Jamshidian (in his prime)......wow, what a team. If Branco, EZ or even Bonacic had that squad I think they could have gone all the way.
        Januario was one of my favorite foreign players. The guy had a crazy shot, shooting from 30-40 meters and being on target wasn't difficult for him at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Januario was one of my favorite foreign players. The guy had a crazy shot, shooting from 30-40 meters and being on target wasn't difficult for him at all.

One of the best Midfielders in the PGL's history IMO, he was really a complete midfielder.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If I remember correctly, GN killed it in ACL with that squad. He got them up to the game with Al-Saad.

Since ACL is stupid and takes 2 seasons to complete, GN was not re-signed, and neither were 75% of the stars on that team. Bonacic was hired and with a depleted squad he still beat Al-Sadd twice.

But yeah, GN didn't fail with Sep, they actually murked most of the teams. As usual our team was decimated at season's end and the rest is history. That squad would have gone to the finals at least.

Can anyone confirm? I might be off here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Yes, unfortunately Rahman Ahamdi had played for Perspolis in the group stage of the same edition, thus once fielded with Sepahan in the knockout stage, Al-Saad complained and legally won the case. It's a shame how our managements suck at all times, mind you about 10 years ago GN due to not submitting the team's list to AFC, screwed up with Esteghlal, hence getting eliminated, while Esteghlal of then was one hell of a team and could have done fantastically in the league!

Man that was a dream time at the time. All these star players at their prime time. Truly a shame Sepahan got eliminated in such agonizing fashion. That team without any exaggeration could have claimed the trophy, as we all witnesses Al-Saad advancing all the way, winning the championship!

One of the best Midfielders in the PGL's history IMO, he was really a complete midfielder.
              Juanfario in my humble opinion was The Best foreign player of all times in our football. Can't think of anybody else. The best and most smartest purchase in the history of our clubs with their foreign players purchases.

Comment

I had a dream that FSV Frankfurt did horrible for the rest of this season, but Hajsafi did fantastic for them and received an offer from Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt.

In the dream I saw photos of Mahdavikia with Hajsafi, laughing together and looking as though he's giving him advice at Frankfurt's training ground.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                  I had a dream that FSV Frankfurt did horrible for the rest of this season, but Hajsafi did fantastic for them and received an offer from Bundesliga side Eintracht Frankfurt.
                  In the dream I saw photos of Mahdavikia with Hajsafi, laughing together and looking as though he's giving him advice at Frankfurt's training ground.
                  gees, buddy you should go out more

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
                  به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    Yes, unfortunately Rahman Ahamdi had played for Perspolis in the group stage of the same edition, thus once fielded with Sepahan in the knockout stage, Al-Saad complained and legally won the case. It's a shame how our managements suck at all times, mind you about 10 years ago GN due to not submitting the team's list to AFC, screwed up with Esteghlal, hence getting eliminated, while Esteghlal of then was one hell of a team and could have done fantastically in the league!

Man that was a dream time at the time. All these star players at their prime time. Truly a shame Sepahan got eliminated in such agonizing fashion. That team without any exaggeration could have claimed the trophy, as we all witnesses Al-Saad advancing all the way, winning the championship!

Juanfario in my humble opinion was The Best foreign player of all times in our football. Can't think of anybody else. The best and most smartest purchase in the history of our clubs with their foreign players purchases.
                    Beside Januario Edinho, Nilson, Luciano were among the few foreign players who could make a difference in our League ^^
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Your dreams are very detailed. You should write an article about this.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                        Beside Januario Edinho, Nilson, Luciano were among the few foreign players who could make a difference in our League ^^
                        I still can't get over how Perspolis and in particular Hamid Derakhshan let Nilson go just like that. At the time he was arguably the best Perspolis players and one of the best PGL keepers! [emoji84]

Comment

Hajsafi included in the .2 Bundesliga National Team yet again:

http://www.90min.com/de/posts/301785...hsan-haji-safi

Comment

Comment

Livestream
                              http://www.nosball.me/news/5451/FSV_..._Freiburg.html

Comment

0-1

Hajsafi failed to stop a cross from the right wing. striker with a nice close range finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X