Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Weltfussball.de says that the goal came from the right side, the side where Ehsan plays.

Auch Onuegbu benötigt nur wenig Zeit für seinen Treffer! Der Nigerianer wird von Chanturia am Elfmeterpunkt in Szene gesetzt; der Georgier ist von rechts nach innen gezogen. Er dreht sich um Ballas herum und befördert das Spielgerät aus kurzer Distanz in die obere rechte Ecke.
    Only because it was Ehsans side?
    Neither kicker nor weltfussball mentioned Ehsan so why do you as an iranian blame him?
    I will watch highlights and then judge.
    Till then he is innocent for me lol
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      Neither kicker nor weltfussball mentioned Ehsan so why do you as an iranian blame him?
      I didn't blame him, I was just looking for commentary.
      ..but the game is almost over. 2 minutes stoppage time.

Comment

lol 3-3
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Duisburg is by far the crappiest club in the league. Frankfurt is pulling a NEC lol.
          Ehsan needs to find a better team ffs.

Comment

Duisburg is by far the crappiest club in the league. Frankfurt is pulling a NEC lol.
            They are really bad at home. For some reason they have decent away stats and secured most of their points away from home.

Comment

Kei mikhan befahman ke Ehsan baale chape? Dar KHATE MIYANEH bayad baazi kone.

Morabbie Frankfurt koore. Na az soratesh estefadeh mikonan, na az paaye chapesh baraye centre kardan.

Be har haal tonest gol bezane. Damesh garm.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Well I said partially and I'm not even sure of that as I didn't see that sequence really well( thus the ?). I was watching the tiraxtur game simultaneously

Comment

In ham gole Ehsan, dar in sahne khob kaar kard.

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1100...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

Man tosh mondam chera balatar dar zamin nemizaran baazi kone ta az teknikesh dar faaze hamlei sood bebaran.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I guess they didn't lose a game in second half of season but this team has serious issue in defense. Yes Hajsafi best position is left winger.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        I was wondeing why so much activities in this thread today

Comment

Ehsan needs to find what better team? lol This is the first time he's gotten any interest outside of Iran and suddenly because they are losing he should find a better team. I'm sure every team in Europe all of a sudden is calling for him.

Comment

Well done Ehsan!
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Good job

Comment

At least they could have won, now that our boy scored!

Comment

Working...
                                X