• Show
Clear All

Full Time
    St. Pauli 1-3 FSV

Good game by Ehsan, watch out for Kicker giving him a 5,0

Comment

Thank you for updates man.

Comment

As much as I like Hajsafi, watching ARJ and Azmoun is clearly more entertaining. Glad he had a great game and it will only be a matter of time before his acclimation to German football is completed. He will make noise, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          As much as I like Hajsafi, watching ARJ and Azmoun is clearly more entertaining. Glad he had a great game and it will only be a matter of time before his acclimation to German football is completed. He will make noise, mark my words.
          I just hope he doesn't come back to Sepahan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I just hope he doesn't come back to Sepahan.
            His Instagram is filled with "Please come back to Sepahan" comments.

Right now, he's doing much better than Navidkia back in the days when he played in Bochum and returned to Sepahan.

Comment

I mean 2 bundesliga in my opinion is very similar in level to eredivisie. Hajsafi is looking more and more lively. I highly doubt he will want to come back to Iran any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Bild's Hajsafi rating vs. St. Pauli:

"★ Ehsan Haji Safi
                  Had on his left little. Very committed. Powers also steam forward. A few errors. 3"

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/2-...5300.bild.html

Comment

St. Pauli coach talked about Hajsafi @ 2:30. He called him a experienced and technical strong player

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Bild's Hajsafi rating vs. St. Pauli:

"★ Ehsan Haji Safi
                      Had on his left little. Very committed. Powers also steam forward. A few errors. 3"

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/2-...5300.bild.html
                      He did no errors at all. I was only paying attentiom to him the whole game in stadium and he was really good. Bild hates him just like Kicker .
                      sigpic

Comment

Kicker gave Hajsafi a 3.0, the worst rating among the FSV players

He has won the most 1vs1 battles and cut most of the passes and had the highest passing rate among his teammates. Still, his teammates get rated higher. They clearly have a bias against Ehsan and should not taken seriously as some do.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

He has won the most 1vs1 battles and cut most of the passes and had the highest passing rate among his teammates. Still, his teammates get rated higher. They clearly have a bias against Ehsan and should not taken seriously as some do.
                          No bias. They simple don't do their homework well enough. Don't give too much about Kicker ratings

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            I said this long time ago. Kickers are not fair and they are obviously biased at least toward Ehsan. I won't follow them enough to see if they are against Iranians in general or other Asian players as well. Don't buy to their rating so much. It is opinion of some sport reporter and not a big deal.

Comment

Navad is taking Kicker too seriously. In their legionnaire part they didn't show anything about Ehsan's performance against St. Pauli and only mentioned his Kicker rating. They do this every week.

Then comes Adel who downplays our legionnaires by saying that Jahanbakhsh is our only successful legionnaire. That's not support..

PFDC knows more about our legionnaires than Navad

Comment

Ehsan's Europe career started at a much later age than JB did. This means that it will be harder for Ehsan to transition from the IPL style of play to a higher more professional league. In my honest opinion I think Ehsan has been doing a very good job so far and if he stays like he is advised he will see much more growth in the future. Ehsan is TM future Schiffsführer and he knows it.
                                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Working...
                                X