• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...8%D9%85/102552
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Kicker interview with Hajsafi

Kicker: You have told FarsNews, that you want to leave FSV for a better team at the end of the season. Is that true?

Hajsafi: I have never said that, this was interpretated by the journalist. I have signed for two years and I am very happy and grateful about this chance. Maybe the club gets a lucrative offer and starts to negotiate about my future. But I have never said that I want to leave the team.

Kicker: How are you doing in Frankfurt. Were you able to adapt yourself in Germany?

Hajsafi: The reception has been very good. It feels like being here for years. It is not only related to the coaching staff and them, but also employees and caretaker. Frankfurt is a great international city.

Kicker: Did you imagine professional football in Germany like that?

Hajsafi: My imagination of professional football in Germany has been very similar to what I've seen. I have already talked with a few colleagues from the national team, who have played here earlier on. German football is faster and more physical than the football I've played in Iran.

Kicker: Is there any difference in terms of mentality?

Hajsafi: Entitlement is completely different than in Iran. The development is much faster than in Iran. These are the reasons why Germany has established themselves into a world class nation. Iran needs to work on these things.

Kicker: You don't speak German. How do you communicate with your teammates?

Hajsafi: At the beginning, it has been difficult to communicate with them, but English did help me. If I don't understand something, my teammates translate it into English and make things easier for me. But it has improved and I don't struggle in terms of communication.

Kicker: What about your personal goals? Where would you like to play in your future?

Hajsafi: I was aware of my decision to come to Germany since I witnessed the development. I've been a professional player for 11 years. My first goal is to improve myself - which takes place at the moment. It might sound like a cliché, but I only think about the present. I want to improve and help the club to achieve our collective goal.

Kicker: But you certainly have dreams. A certatin club or a certain league?

Hajsafi: Every player dreams or wishes of something. As a young professional, everyone has the dream to play in one of the world's best leagues. However I can't name a certain team. These are steps that I have to take. It has also been a dream to play in the World Cup, which has come true in the last year. Now I try to give everything to play in one of the best leagues one day.

Kicker: Let's talk about FSV. What are your expectations and goals for the upcoming second half of the season?

Hajsafi: We have had a very good preparation which can be seen on our good friendly results. We have also had a few additions to our team. I feel that the team has improved. Our goal is to reach a better position and to make club and fans happy. I am very optimistic about the remaining games.

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/2...so-gesagt.html

Comment

Taghriban nim saate dige Frankfurt nime fasle dovvom raa aghaaz mikone.

Ehsan az shoro'e baazi dar zamin khahad bood.

https://twitter.com/fsv_frankfurt/st...94859150385152
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Tomorrow FSV plays in Hamburg against ST. Pauli.
          I'll be there in Millerntor Stadium and watch the game.
          I just hope that he scores his first goal in 2. Bundesliga tomorrow !
          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
              Tomorrow FSV plays in Hamburg against ST. Pauli.
              I'll be there in Millerntor Stadium and watch the game.
              I just hope that he scores his first goal in 2. Bundesliga tomorrow !
              Don't forget your HSV headscarf

Comment

https://twitter.com/fsv_frankfurt/st...19726260043776
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I wish our former European players become agents for our new players. we have the likes of Kia, Hashemian, Daei, Nekuname, and Rahman rezaei who could become great players agent and help our players in Europe.
                  IRI = FAILED

Comment

It's 1-1 after 25 minutes. Ehsan has been quite solid so far.

Comment

GOOALLL!!!
                      St. Pauli 1-2 FSV

Comment

AAAAAH!! good shot by Ehsan saved by the keeper!!

Comment

aaaaah almost an assist for Ehsan..he's playing great..!!

Comment

GOALLL FSV!!!
                            St. Pauli 1-3 FSV

Comment

Ehsan's shot

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1092...88%D9%84%DB%8C

Comment

Ajab halo vaghti dari!

Comment

Working...
                                X