Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Is Davari the starting goalkeeper for Arminia Bielefeld?
    no...

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post

http://dai.ly/x3hz5ef
      Code:
      huh...!!?from the highlights it seem 90% of the opponent's chances and goals came from his left side defensive wing and hardly involved in thick of the action either..???

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post

Code:
        Leipzig Looleh karde ke??!!

I don't know but I have a feeling maybe this team was too weak for Haji Safi to join! Maybe he would have been better off to have stayed in Sepahan! I know he went to get noticed by European clubs but it's not like he has many progressive years ahead either. He's already 25.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

I don't know but I have a feeling maybe this team was too weak for Haji Safi to join! Maybe he would have been better off to have stayed in Sepahan! I know he went to get noticed by European clubs but it's not like he has many progressive years ahead either. He's already 25.
          playing in Bundesliga 2 mid table team is better than the best team in IPL.
          He is playing against big teams with amazing stadiums , good players and fans.

I guarantee you he doenst miss playing in malavan, siah jahmegan and Ahvaz
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
            So basically it's another case of Mehdi Taremi still being called Mahdi Taromi by some idiots? What's with Iranian journalists?
            is there not a city called Tarom? I'm pretty sure that's why people say Taromi. because its the same spelling with an y added to it.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
              Doesn't help if he's gonna play with such weak players around himself all the times. If he's gonna end up losing no matter how much he tries, it will rather only bring down his confidence.

Comment

Doesn't help if he's gonna play with such weak players around himself all the times. If he's gonna end up losing no matter how much he tries, it will rather only bring down his confidence.
                Mid table =|= loosing all games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Leipzig are gonna promote to Bundesliga 1, they are the current #1 in this league. They are the Qataris of Germany since they bought everything and have no real footballing culture at all. It's not as bad as you point it out.

Comment

Yes and that will make him standout.

Comment

I guarantee you he doenst miss playing in malavan, siah jahmegan and Ahvaz
                      Good point Keon, just to add that... he will be in a healthy footballing environment so hopefully the professional ethos will rub off on Hajsafi.

Comment

is there not a city called Tarom? I'm pretty sure that's why people say Taromi. because its the same spelling with an y added to it.
                        Yes true, but he specifically went on Navad and cleared his name up and some commentators are still calling him whatever they like to call him. Just as Hajsafi/Haji Safi obviously.

Comment

FSV vs BIELEFELD - Hajisafi playing LB
                          http://www.3pmstream.com/football-li...ing-video.html

Comment

hajsafi fouled outside of bielefelds box

Comment

1-0 FSV! Penendaj!

Comment

goal for Bielefeld. weird bounce catches Weiss and hajsafi off guard.

Comment

Working...
                                X