X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Kicker gave him a 5 (The worst rating)

Is kicker blind? didn't they watch the game he had? what the fu**
    Honestly, they probably don't even watch the matches fully. Maybe just highlights. They can't be really watching with these ratings...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      Kicker gave him a 5 (The worst rating)

Is kicker blind? didn't they watch the game he had? what the fu**
      Schahin got a 5.5 which is worse.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Honestly, they probably don't even watch the matches fully. Maybe just highlights. They can't be really watching with these ratings...
        lol then u dont know what kicker is

Comment

lol guys did you forgot the days when karimi assisted goals and still got 4ors.

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
            lol then u dont know what kicker is
            Yes, it's a German football magazine. My point was that their ratings are so off that they probably didn't watch the match.

Comment

Kickers ratings are as accurate and reliable as Ahmadinejads claim for curing cancer and AIDS lol.
              Just a bunch of nazi nerds shuffling random numbers.
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                Kickers ratings are as accurate and reliable as Ahmadinejads claim for curing cancer and AIDS lol.
                Mein Anti-Iranian Kampf Newspaper

Comment

Yeah man, people who live outside of germany take that too serious.
                  Here in germany nobody gives a shit about Kicker..
                  sigpic

Comment

Germany is full of racist people. I grew up there so no surprise.

Comment

yeaup, it seems that like FIFA Ranking, Kicker ratings seems mostly based on raw data..!

it was like a typical Ehsan HSafi TM performance..! nothing earth shattering, especially compared to their opponents who played a much better game but he was certainly one of best FSV performer of the day..!!
                      FSV got a bunch of no talent, scrubs for players, but they sure do a good job of scrapping points from their often superior opponents..!!

Comment

The problem is that Iranian media actually believed those ratings anf told that Ehsan is having trouble in Germany, altough he played everytime

I'm surprised they don't belong to the Axel Springer publisher house

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                          Germany is full of racist people. I grew up there so no surprise.
                          this is the biggest BULLSHIT ive ever heard on this forum !! in germany are more then 10% of its population immigrants, and out of the 90% germans are a lot of people like me who are actually IRANIAN but also have the german passport !! so plz tell me how the f*ck is it possible for nearly 10 million people to live betwenn 70million nazis ?? you for sure have no clue about germany !!
                          sure here in germany are also some racists but they are everywhere in this fcking world !!! with u having such a extrem thinking on germans, makes u as bad or even worse than a "few racist-germans".
                          FAGHAT PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by metto View Post
                            this is the biggest BULLSHIT ive ever heard on this forum !! in germany are more then 10% of its population immigrants, and out of the 90% germans are a lot of people like me who are actually IRANIAN but also have the german passport !! so plz tell me how the f*ck is it possible for nearly 10 million people to live betwenn 70million nazis ?? you for sure have no clue about germany !!
                            sure here in germany are also some racists but they are everywhere in this fcking world !!! with u having such a extrem thinking on germans, makes u as bad or even worse than a "few racist-germans".
                            Nope. I didn't say the majority of the country is racist. But I said it is full of racist, meaning it has a lot of racist people. I have lived in various countries, and the number of racists in Germany is incomparable to anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by metto View Post
                              It is possible. Because there is a big difference between being racist and being a nazi.
                              Funny thing regarding this issue actually:
                              I didn't shave for two weeks this month just to prove my german friends exactly this issue we are talking about. All of them witnessed the daily subtle racism towards me and that put them to shame.
                              I don't care actually, because i can defend myself in perfect german.
                              My experience is this: the majority of germans are racists deep inside. Not the stereotype nazi but the subtle form of racists.
                              If you live in germany, you should know yourself.
                              Also in regards of the refugee crisis right now:
                              4 weeks ago, 2 facilites in the area i live became host places for refugees. Since then, germans tend to stare at me like i am a refugee who want to rape their mother/sister, steal their money and puke in their garden.
                              It's just getting ridiculous.
                              However, if you never experienced what i am talking about, i am very happy for you
                              Last edited by Ali.Karimi79; 10-19-2015, 05:51 AM.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Most white people are this. Its called white supremacy and got its roots in darwinism and the white mans burden. Its not something new. Thats why i keep rocking the beard! Okay thats not why the ladies love it but it could be why haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X