No announcement yet.

Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all you guys see Bundesliga is not khuneye khale like our league. Hajsafi has always been a star and top player in our league, but now in Bundesliga 2 he is just one of many in a medicore to weak team. He has to give 100% in every training and every match or else hell find himself on the bench. And to all saying he shouldve wait for a better offer, i hope you see now that Bundesliga 2 is a different world than IPL football.
    Wish him all the best but being honest with you guys, i think hes not better than an average Bundesliga 2 player. Stil he could become an important player for FSV.

Comment

Oumari plays like a headless chicken

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        After all you guys see Bundesliga is not khuneye khale like our league. Hajsafi has always been a star and top player in our league, but now in Bundesliga 2 he is just one of many in a medicore to weak team. He has to give 100% in every training and every match or else hell find himself on the bench. And to all saying he shouldve wait for a better offer, i hope you see now that Bundesliga 2 is a different world than IPL football.
        Wish him all the best but being honest with you guys, i think hes not better than an average Bundesliga 2 player. Stil he could become an important player for FSV.
        JB was a "one of many" players in a relegating team in the IPL and moved to Eredivisie, became 2nd talent in the league after Depay, saved his team from direct relegation by scoring 2 goals vs Ajax. He was the best player in the Jupiler league and now plays in a top Dutch side in the Europa League. Your deduction is not logical and we can have several different examples with different players that proves that this is wrong. You can even put all the top Asian LBs like Nagatomo or Park Joo Ho in this team and they will all look average.

He could have definitely played for a better team in a better league however he made the right choice going to FSV over staying in Iran, there's no doubt in that, he will just have to work more to achieve better things.

On a different note it's great to see that he is a fix starter already, he played 90 min again today

Comment

I bet you if you asked Ehsan which league is of a higher standard he would say bundesliga 2.
          The experience he will gain in Europe is invaluable.

Comment

This is a pretty bad conclusion seeing as Hajsafi was playing in the best team of Iran at sepahan while he is playing at a mediocre team in Germany as you say. It's a lot harder to perform well on a shit team compared to the best team in the league, especially when he isn't playing in his main position.

Comment

So with this reasoning you're saying Hajsafi and Shojaei (a mediocre IPL player who could become a good player in la liga), together prove that Bundesliga 2 > IPL > La liga??!

Comment

Frankfurt vs. Heidenheim 0-4 Highlights:

Comment

Looool at the noob missing the chance at 1:00!!! Iran 20th division team player woul have scored that!

Comment

Shojaei was a medicore IPL player? The guy was great back in 2004 and 2005 playing for Saipa, being only 20 or 21 year old. I can remember clearly as i followed him from the beginning. Dont know if you can remember some of his great goals. The one he scored on Malavan comes to my mind. He was far from medicore infact he was already the next Ali Karim for most. He moved to Sharjah then and moved to Osasuna at the age of 24.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Frankfurt vs. Heidenheim 0-4 Highlights:

What the h*ll was that Hajsafi did just before the second goal?!! That did NOT look good at all! He had a nice tackle, winning the ball nicely right before the last goal though.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        JB was a "one of many" players in a relegating team in the IPL and moved to Eredivisie, became 2nd talent in the league after Depay, saved his team from direct relegation by scoring 2 goals vs Ajax. He was the best player in the Jupiler league and now plays in a top Dutch side in the Europa League. Your deduction is not logical and we can have several different examples with different players that proves that this is wrong. You can even put all the top Asian LBs like Nagatomo or Park Joo Ho in this team and they will all look average.

He could have definitely played for a better team in a better league however he made the right choice going to FSV over staying in Iran, there's no doubt in that, he will just have to work more to achieve better things.

On a different note it's great to see that he is a fix starter already, he played 90 min again today
                        Jahanbaksh was 17, 18, 19 years old playing in IPL, not 25. He came to Europe aged 19 and has improved a lot since then.
                        Now how much is Hajsafi going to improve? The reality is that players like him, or also Ansarifard moved to Europe a few years too late.

Comment

Shojaei was a medicore IPL player? The guy was great back in 2004 and 2005 playing for Saipa, being only 20 or 21 year old. I can remember clearly as i followed him from the beginning. Dont know if you can remember some of his great goals. The one he scored on Malavan comes to my mind. He was far from medicore infact he was already the next Ali Karim for most. He moved to Sharjah then and moved to Osasuna at the age of 24.
                          Branko (whom I actually like despite many people's opinions here) made him into Ali Karimi 2 by saying that right before the WC 2006 and right after people started to question the reason why Shojaei was even invited! Shojaei was bought by Osasuna because Nekounam recommended him to Osasuna officials! He happened to be 24 at the time. but for IPL standard he was far far from what Hajsafi has been in IPL until before he went to Germany! Hajsafi whom by the way joined TM at 18 and is considered among the youngest most experienced TM players ever.

Comment

Jahanbaksh was 17, 18, 19 years old playing in IPL, not 25. He came to Europe aged 19 and has improved a lot since then.
                            Now how much is Hajsafi going to improve? The reality is that players like him, or also Ansarifard moved to Europe a few years too late.
                            No doubt he moved too late, like Karim. But every player is different, JB was 18-19 when he was in the IPL while Hajsafi was tearing sh*t up in the league at 17, same with Ansarifard. It just shows that we can't generalize and come to such conclusions like that. JB was a player among others, sure still a talent, but compared to some other players at that age, he wasn't that great, meanwhile he moved to Holland and now being considered as a real emerging star.

I think that the level is higher in second leagues like 2.Bundesliga, Liga Adelante, Championship that in the IPL, but we can't just compare this way. As I said any top Asian LBs, or all the random Korea and Jap players in the Bundesliga like Park Joo Ho would all look average in FSV, while Hajsafi would look better in their teams as well with superior players around him. Anyways it's not like he's flopping or anything, for now he just arrived there and already is a starter, playing 90 min in most matches.

Comment

Wow Fc Frankfort defence is Horrendous. I think Hajsafi has been playing pretty well considering he is playing out of position. all goals are coming from the other side, the middle or errors from defenders.

the own goual was not a big deal, he was running full speed and did his best to avoid it. There were 1000 more stupid errors made by Frankfort players.

Comment

Hajsafi was playing with his team mates for 7 years in Sepahan. Right now he is playing in a whole different environment with a foreign language for 3 weeks. Give him time & he will be their best player.

Comment

Working...
                                X