Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
    For the people who care: Ehsan is rated 68 overall in FIFA 16 career mode, I think it is a fair rating as of now, hopfully we can get him into FUT for the winter season.
    Does Fifa add new players for the new season? They didn't do that last year with Ansarifard though... Hopefully they will do it this year with Hajsafi.

Comment

Bild also gave Hajsafi a 4:

"★ Ehsan Haji Safi
      The Iranians had been set to the wrong position Left Front. Too slow for the offensive wingers and without impact. *4"

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fs...3116.bild.html

Comment

I think they are little bit harsh, from what I saw Hajsafi played a pretty clean and safe game? Nothing spectacular, but why is every wrong pass put under a microscope by Bild?

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          Bild also gave Hajsafi a 4:

"★ Ehsan Haji Safi
          The Iranians had been set to the wrong position Left Front. Too slow for the offensive wingers and without impact. *4"

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/fs...3116.bild.html

[ATTACH]16452[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]16453[/ATTACH]
          BS bla bla from some sport reporter in bild. These reporters are just like many of us. A new foreign player who you may not be familiar with his background extensively, and not adjusted to team (teammates do not pass the ball or are not familiar with his capabilities) is an easy target to take out your biased view. Do not pay attention to this early reports. What really matter are the coaching staffs of his team's and his teammates' opinions over a longer period of time. I know HajSafi's potentials and skills so no worries for me. He makes himself to be felt pretty soon (if his teammate cooperate with him).

Comment

Bild is by far the most tabloid and Anti-Iranian paper in Germany which belonges to the Axel Springer publishing house, a well known Zionist

Comment

ehsan plays from start in few min! streams are available. he plays in new position today DM

Comment

http://livetv.sx/de/eventinfo/338409...331683|31|1|de

Comment

New position is good for him. he is way more present than before

Comment

ehsan is playing very very good

Comment

penalty for freiburg. bullshit decision

Comment

haha no goal

Comment

sorry but ehsan is a bit lost. not playing as good as expected yet again

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            sorry but ehsan is a bit lost. not playing as good as expected yet again
                            in comparison to the last game he's playing good

Comment

is he known for these long throw ins?

Comment

The lady ref is bad!

Comment

Working...
                                X