Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    where is the goalscorer from..? he looks a mix asian of sort..??
    sorta like nazari..?
    he's bobby wood (USA national team)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      where is the goalscorer from..? he looks a mix asian of sort..??
      sorta like nazari..?
      U.S. striker who scored the game winner vs Germany a few months back
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Hopefully he plays the whole game, he's better than most of their players. They are not a good passing team. Very bezan ziresh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Subbed out btw. Go Union Berlin

Comment

Told you guys, he wasnt doing anything right. It felt like he was hiding from passes or avoiding to go to attack. It shows that he hasnt found his role in the team yet, he looked lost. And dont give me that they arent passing him bc he is iranian, its ridicolous!

Comment

Why do they keep subbing him out ? Is he doing something wrong ? Or does it because he's not fully fit ?

Comment

subbed off, FSV equalize on penalty. anyways, I stopped watching.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post
                  Told you guys, he wasnt doing anything right. It felt like he was hiding from passes or avoiding to go to attack. It shows that he hasnt found his role in the team yet, he looked lost. And dont give me that they arent passing him bc he is iranian, its ridicolous!
                  It's possible. It will take some time.

Comment

lol FSV in front 2-1 now.

Comment

hum..!!
                      i thought he had some good runs and placed himself in all the right places for support down the left wing, but his team and teammates seemed to be on a different wave-length..!! ??

most of them ball hogged and kept insisiting on attacks on RW..!!

obviously Ehsan needs a bit more adjustment time to this league and his team..!!

btw
                      2-1 they are leading now off a tokhmy pk and a another goal off of defensive mix up in the box

Comment

The team has to find faith in him to get him involved. For now it looked like they were playing with 10 men
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I feel bad for him. He fought hard and he ran both ends of the pitching. He won slide tackles, aerial duels, and had nice simple one touch passing. The problem was that none of his teammates on his side of the flank would combine with him.
                          Their attacking/central mid Halimi is a bit of a ball hog and their striker Schahin sucks at holding the ball.
                          The only player I thought was better than Ehsan is their right wing player Barry who had good pace.

Hopefully he'll mesh in the team more with time but he definitely has more than enough quality for this team/league.

Comment

There is definitely a problem with their passing tho. In the two games I've watched they have given eshan very bad service

Comment

They're not going to start him in the next game. Once a player flops twice, they ain't going to give him another third chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                                I feel bad for him. He fought hard and he ran both ends of the pitching. He won slide tackles, aerial duels, and had nice simple one touch passing. The problem was that none of his teammates on his side of the flank would combine with him.
                                Their attacking/central mid Halimi is a bit of a ball hog and their striker Schahin sucks at holding the ball.
                                The only player I thought was better than Ehsan is their right wing player Barry who had good pace.

Hopefully he'll mesh in the team more with time but he definitely has more than enough quality for this team/league.
                                thats what i saw too..!

Comment

Working...
                                X