Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's fine
    Last edited by jack7000; 12-04-2015, 04:38 PM.
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

How did he look in practice?

Comment

Nice Foto , i dont think he will play sunday. Can he speak english or Turkish

I think Eckstein is their current Lm player and the fans like him, but he can also play defensiv LB.
        Last edited by tufun; 09-10-2015, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post
          wait what is he azeri?

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            wait what is he azeri?

I think no esfahani if im not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by tufun View Post

I think Eckstein is their current Lm player and the fans like him, but he can also play defensiv LB.

I think he spoke english with his team mates, atleast with Oumari (Lebanon's defender who is playing for FSV Frankfurt too) when he was asked by him about Iran's WCQ results. But yes he is a true espahani since he was born in Kashan, a province of Espahan. One of his team mates was already kidding with him, hopefully he will quickly integrate in to the team and show his potential.
              ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                I think he spoke english with his team mates, atleast with Oumari (Lebanon's defender who is playing for FSV Frankfurt too) when he was asked by him about Iran's WCQ results. But yes he is a true espahani since he was born in Kashan, a province of Espahan. One of his team mates was already kidding with him, hopefully he will quickly integrate in to the team and show his potential.

Im sure he told him: Mashallah Hisbollah!!! Hajsafi: Habibi!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jack7000 View Post
                  I watched Hajsafi in FSV's training session today, he returned yesterday from Iran. However he seemed to be happy and was in a good mood. Pretty sure he will play against Eintracht Braunschweig on sunday. As a welcoming gesture I created him a small banner which I hold up when he wanted to exit the pitch after training [ATTACH]16424[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]16425[/ATTACH]
                  Looking good Hajsafi Fabregas.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                    Looking good Hajsafi Fabregas.
                    It's actually Ehsan Fabregas Although I don't really see why that nickname suits him, same for agha Iranian Messi Azmoun Anyways best of luck to him I am sure he will do great! Hopefully he can play in the midfield, but if he is forced into LB then he will be getting a lot better in that position in europe. Win-win for him and TM.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Comment

^ Putting in an hard effort, havato darim Ehsan jan!!

Comment

Their Lb Bittroff is suspended . Ecktein their Lm can also play Lb, but he is a right footer.
                          So Hajsafi will play tomorrow , maybe.

Comment

Comment

even in this mid-table division 2 bundesliga team everything looks so much more professional. Im so happy ehsan gets to have this experience, he really deserves it, and it will only get better for him bc he has the quality and perseverance to go even further

Comment

today i will goo to Frankfurt to See hajsafi play.. i hope ge will play

Comment

Working...
                                X