Ehsan Hajsafi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
    I wish Carlos would use Hajsafi as an LM and not LB.
    Me too! But something tells me with both Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh in TM, he will be using Hajsafi az LB! All 3 are given in TM and both Jahanbakhsh and Dejagah have played in both RM and LM. That means one can play in the right and the other in the left. Unless Shojaei doesn't get invited and Dejagah is used as a CAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Me too! But something tells me with both Dejagah and Jahanbakhsh in TM, he will be using Hajsafi az LB! All 3 are given in TM and both Jahanbakhsh and Dejagah have played in both RM and LM. That means one can play in the right and the other in the left. Unless Shojaei doesn't get invited and Dejagah is used as a CAM!
      Hajsafi is a better player in LW even better than Jahanbaksh or Vahid Amiri. He is used in LB at the moment because we have no better option. Sarbazi has ruined our chanced to cover that area with Pooladi stupid decision and Mehrdad Jamaati not being able to accompany the team in abroad.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        Hajsafi is a better player in LW even better than Jahanbaksh or Vahid Amiri. He is used in LB at the moment because we have no better option. Sarbazi has ruined our chanced to cover that area with Pooladi stupid decision and Mehrdad Jamaati not being able to accompany the team in abroad.
        What happened to Janmaat, sorry jamaati?

Comment

Yes, I know that's the case however that will be the only option left for CQ if Pouladi can not join TM soon. and if/when he does........ in case Shojaei is back to the starting lineup, I don't really know who CQ will choose to bench between Dejagah, JB and HS! That will be a very very difficult decision! The best of course is if Shojaei is completely put aside in favor for Dejagah. Then the right side and the left side will be owned by JB and HS respectively.

By the way, talking about LB and Pooladi....what's happened to Beikzadeh?

Comment

Yes, I know that's the case however that will be the only option left for CQ if Pouladi can not join TM soon. and if/when he does........ in case Shojaei is back to the starting lineup, I don't really know who CQ will choose to bench between Dejagah, JB and HS! That will be a very very difficult decision! The best of course is if Shojaei is completely put aside in favor for Dejagah. Then the right side and the left side will be owned by JB and HS respectively.

By the way, talking about LB and Pooladi....what's happened to Beikzadeh?
            He is slow and old. Even SS didn't sign him anymore. His last match was against Sweden and he was left behind most of the time by the opponent player.

Comment

He is slow and old. Even SS didn't sign him anymore. His last match was against Sweden and he was left behind most of the time by the opponent player.
              This left back position is a never ending problem. We have a 28 year old Pooladi and the options in his absence are internationally inexperienced players who are not tried in games when it really mattered.

I'm happy we have such a depth in our midfield (specially the wings) and also the forward line but I hope a bit of that would go to our LB.

Comment

Can we move on? Pooladi opted to stay away from Iran and hide in Qatar voluntary. He is history.

I am certain we have a potential replacement in our league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Can we move on? Pooladi opted to stay away from Iran and hide in Qatar voluntary. He is history.

I am certain we have a potential replacement in our league.
                  I am sure there is a replacement in our league.

Lets remember that when CQ invited Pouladi and immediately put him in the LB position he was a relatively unknown player. No reason why CQ can't find another one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    I am sure there is a replacement in our league.

Lets remember that when CQ invited Pouladi and immediately put him in the LB position he was a relatively unknown player. No reason why CQ can't find another one.
                    Judging by the fact that Hajsafi gets to play in LB against Guam means CQ's got a hard time finding a replacement! Or else Guam and India would really be the optimal games to try out options in that position!

Comment

Judging by the fact that Hajsafi gets to play in LB against Guam means CQ's got a hard time finding a replacement! Or else Guam and India would really be the optimal games to try out options in that position!
                      Hajsafi generally plays as LB in games where we are going 90 min attacking with offensive football, he is a great LB when going forward.

His back-up is Mohammadi who is still an offensive minded LB but is more solid while defending, watch his trial with Sturm against Zenit and how he handled Hulk, he can easily become the new LB starter, in fact I expect him to slowly fill this role during the WCQ

Comment

Only time when I saw a great LB in Hajsafi was during the South Korea friendly in Tehran back in November last year, he was very decent that day especially in defensive duties.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Hajsafi generally plays as LB in games where we are going 90 min attacking with offensive football, he is a great LB when going forward.

His back-up is Mohammadi who is still an offensive minded LB but is more solid while defending, watch his trial with Sturm against Zenit and how he handled Hulk, he can easily become the new LB starter, in fact I expect him to slowly fill this role during the WCQ
                          I hope he does! but I don't agree with you about Hajsafi playing as LB when we go forward! I think every time we've had Pouladi around, Hajsafi has played in the left midfield and everytime he's not around, Hajsafi has been forced to fill the position because of lack of replacements (at least during the times Beikzadeh has been injured).

Comment

I hope he does! but I don't agree with you about Hajsafi playing as LB when we go forward! I think every time we've had Pouladi around, Hajsafi has played in the left midfield and everytime he's not around, Hajsafi has been forced to fill the position because of lack of replacements (at least during the times Beikzadeh has been injured).
                            Hajsafi was most of the time the regular LB under Daei and Ghotbi. Now only under Queiroz, even with Pouladi being there, Ehsan played as LB against: Maldives, Palestine, Indonesia, Albania, Tunisia, Uzbekistan away, Lebanon away, Thailand away

So yes, if you look at the pattern, you can see that most of the times when we wanted to play a more offensive game, Hajsafi was starting over Pouladi as LB

Comment

Hajsafi was most of the time the regular LB under Daei and Ghotbi. Now only under Queiroz, even with Pouladi being there, Ehsan played as LB against: Maldives, Palestine, Indonesia, Albania, Tunisia, Uzbekistan away, Lebanon away, Thailand away

So yes, if you look at the pattern, you can see that most of the times when we wanted to play a more offensive game, Hajsafi was starting over Pouladi as LB
                              '
                              Uzbekistan away he was a winger. Pejman nouri was LB. he was very good in that game In his attacking.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Well, under Daei he actually did play as LW/LM. It was Ghotbi who tried him in defense and that was because of the always standing problem: the lack of a good LB! He turned out to play relatively well there so he continued playing as a LB under Ghotbi. When CQ came, he tried different players in the LB position, including HS, Pouladi and Beykzadeh. After Pouladi showed to be great in the LB and Hajsafi to be great in the LW/LM (which actually IMO contributed a lot in "easier" dropping a player like Khalatbari right before the WC), they more or less owned their respective positions. Something we saw in the WC. After that Pouladi got this military service problem and with Beykzadeh being always injured and out of form, there was no choice to bring Hajsafi back to the LB position until a suitable replacement comes a long. I really hope Mohammadi whom you're talking about will be tried out in that position against India! More than half of Hajsafi's abilities is wasted in the LB!

Comment

Working...
                                X