AFC ( U-19) WOMEN'S CHAMPIONSHIP -CHINA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
    Afc is actually one of the strongest confederations in the world when it comes to women football
    So to make it to this tournament and to be among the top 8 countries is a huge success
    Yes the next 3 steps in our womens football are:
    1. Consistently make continental competitions in U16 + U19
    2. Make AFC Cup with Women`s TM
    3. Get respectable scores (5-0 or 6-0 to South or North Korea is great result)

With proper planning we can reach the world cup by 2027

Comment

We lost the game 7-1, at least we scored to end the tournament. What seems to be worrying is that we let in 3/4 goals after minute 80 in every game, we have to work on our stamina. We could have earned much more respectable scores if we had better stamina.

Also the problem in our defeats is less to do with technical skills rather than tactical.

1st Thai goal - Defender wins the ball, she should immediately connect up the field to the midfield rather than dribble in her own box which she lost and led to a goal.
      2nd Thai goal - Missed clearance leads to clearance, a lot of goals this tournament have been from poor clearances, we need to work on clearing the ball.
      3rd Thai goal - Poor goalkeeping, the goalkeeper needs to stay in her net. We obviously need a better goalkeeping coach.
      1st Iranian goal - Nice freekick
      4th Thai goal - Defender doesn't pick up the run of Thai attacker and runs around for break away. We need to teach the girls NOT TO BALL WATCH!
      5th Thai goal - Our defenders just need to learn to stay with the urns of the attacker!
      6th Thai goal - Poor clearance again!!
      7th Thai goal - Ball watching again!!

Overall - all goals were direct fault of Iranian defenders, we need to work on defensive structure. Why doesn't IFF organize 1 week camp with CQ to help the coaches and players with defensive structure?

Against S.Korea we would have lost 10-0
      Against N.Korea we would have lost 6-0
      Against Thailand we would have lost 4-1

Anyways this is a good start and now we have some experience in this tournament we need to do better next time.

Comment

If the hijab shit law didn't exist i bet we would be able to fill our team with legionnaires from all over the world!

Comment

What a laughing stock! Maldives would have played better!

Comment

i agree is humialting

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              i agree is humialting
              I bet few Thai players were ladyboys! We had few cases of our own few years ago and may it to Yahoo head lines!

Comment

It may seem humiliating, but I'm glad that at least we took part in this. We all have to start somewhere, no?

Realistically, there is little hope to see any decent performance anytime soon from the girls/women, but I admire their courage and determination. It will be rewarded one day

Comment

Working...
                X