No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, that makes sense Nokhodi. My only point was that given our large diaspora, we should be able to produce at least 1 or 2 decent talents to feed into Team Melli. I'm just tired of losing. Ok, maybe not losing, but definitely not winning. Its not enough to be a top 25 team consistently. Can a brother get a decent win before this life is over? Remember the feeling after the Wales game? I want that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
      Yes, that makes sense Nokhodi. My only point was that given our large diaspora, we should be able to produce at least 1 or 2 decent talents to feed into Team Melli. I'm just tired of losing. Ok, maybe not losing, but definitely not winning. Its not enough to be a top 25 team consistently. Can a brother get a decent win before this life is over? Remember the feeling after the Wales game? I want that!
      The problem is more nuanced for Iranians because on top of finding kids that are good enough, in an environment that supports them to pursue football; the people who choose our players also care what their parents background is, what their activities were, how their sarbazi situation is, religion is, name is etc.

We've been lucky to have guys like Dejagah, Zandi, and Ghoddos but I suspect as years go by, if the strict screening of Iranian diaspora continues, even the kids that are good enough might get screened out by external factors

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
        Would like to note that David Garabaghi Stuckler now has a staggering 26 goals and 7 assists for Cremonese U19. Cremonese senior team is on track to be promoted to Serie A next season if they keep their current pace of performance up in the next few games. This is the second season in a row where he has broken 30+ g/A for Cremonese U19.
        ​​​​​​
        Since I wrote this, he casually is now approaching 40 g/A with 28 goals and 11 assists. This dude is absolutely making a joke of other teams in Italian youth league. I've seen enough tbh, he will get a big move to Serie A this summer, watch out for him.

Serie A clubs have inquired about him and Danish media is writing about him for their team. He's expressed how he would love to play for Iran before so now I'm just sad that our federation is so useless 🥲😭

Comment

He legitimately needs to be called up and cap tied immediately....

He will sign for a Serie A team, with Cremonese having 5+ Serie A offers for him.

If we wait another 6 months, he will be a Danish player

Comment

Since I wrote this, he casually is now approaching 40 g/A with 28 goals and 11 assists. This dude is absolutely making a joke of other teams in Italian youth league. I've seen enough tbh, he will get a big move to Serie A this summer, watch out for him.

Serie A clubs have inquired about him and Danish media is writing about him for their team. He's expressed how he would love to play for Iran before so now I'm just sad that our federation is so useless 🥲😭
            damn, those stats are no joke..!!
            i had not heard of the kid before, but i think the Omid TM head coach (who's it anywyas??) should already be on the phone with the kid trying to iranianize him asap... invite, sort out his sarbazi paperwork and all that bs, and quickly mix him in our footballing fold ... and then we can closely monitor his career progress further and send out a official TM invite b4 the stark possibility of danish cunts seize that opportunity ahead of us..!!

Comment

Denmark isnt going to invite him anytime soon. As of now he isnt under their radar, and Denmark have a principle of not tie capping players just for the sake of it.

Furthermore their are many other Danish talents, that the Danish fans want to be called to the national team. Nobody ever mentions him.
              but is he gets a transfer to a Serie A team and does well, then the Danish national team Will open their eyes. But as of now he isnt anywhere near the Danish team

Comment

His highlights this season:

https://youtu.be/nGph5AQmpqY?si=6uCr_4uLf69-Jkml

Comment

Its hard to tell which talents are good in Italy.
                  They're also very conservative when it comes to youth players and force them into youth levels when they could probably be on the senior team.

Comment

Iranians in the Allsvenskan season opener over the weekend:
                    - Elis Bishesari started in goal (IFK Goteborg)
                    - Arash Motaraghebjafarpour started, Arvin Davoudi-Kia not in squad (Kalmar FF)
                    - Paya Pichkah (& Daleho Irandust) subbed on, Liam Tahwildaran not in squad (Brommapojkarna)
                    - Kristoffer Khazeni not in squad (IFK Norrkoping)

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

whoever made the vid went way too creative with edits n unnecessary bs..! -
                      from the tad bit I saw, kid still looks way too raw ..!
                      has to prove himself in a sr league still to be considered a serious TM candidate..!
                      serie A would be grand ..! 🤞 If he can get any game minutes there ..!?

Comment

Couldn’t find the Abedzadeh thread (lazy) but today he got his 6th clean sheet in 7 games.

Comment

I was looking up the players on the team Porto played against today. But I accidentally typed in Vitoria FC instead of Vitoria SC. The former play in the 3rd league in Portugal and they got a Canadian named Ryan Omrani on there. Pretty sure he is at least half Irooni. Anyone know anything about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
                            I was looking up the players on the team Porto played against today. But I accidentally typed in Vitoria FC instead of Vitoria SC. The former play in the 3rd league in Portugal and they got a Canadian named Ryan Omrani on there. Pretty sure he is at least half Irooni. Anyone know anything about him?
                            His father is Amir Afshin Omrani.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Arash Motaraghebjafarpour is starting again for Kalmar, keeps this up and he may be a serious option for us at left back.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                                Arash Motaraghebjafarpour is starting again for Kalmar, keeps this up and he may be a serious option for us at left back.
                                He's a beast at LB/RB. Would very useful for TM as he can play both positions. Interesting to see the rise of LB kids in recent years, like Arash, Goudarzi, and Reyvandi. I hope that one of them can have a breakout season or two.

Comment

Working...
                                X