X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.instagram.com/p/C1Z-tlYi0Dc/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

If I was good at soccer I would make the whole world know I wanna play on TM. I would ask to go on talk shows, I would post iran flag and stuff on social media. Why are players abroad so hesitant to show love for playing for TM. Maybe these guys just aren’t THAT into their heritage. Idk. Maybe they think it’s unprofessional if they made it obvious they wanna play on TM? All I know is I would make it damn clear I love team Melli.

melli pooshaaaaan, pirooooz bashid

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
        If I was good at soccer I would make the whole world know I wanna play on TM. I would ask to go on talk shows, I would post iran flag and stuff on social media. Why are players abroad so hesitant to show love for playing for TM. Maybe these guys just aren’t THAT into their heritage. Idk. Maybe they think it’s unprofessional if they made it obvious they wanna play on TM? All I know is I would make it damn clear I love team Melli.

melli pooshaaaaan, pirooooz bashid
        I would do the same but unfortunately Iran isn't a normal country, such decision would be welcome by racism, discrimination by club and talk shows/interview will be full of political questions

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

I would do the same but unfortunately Iran isn't a normal country, such decision would be welcome by racism, discrimination by club and talk shows/interview will be full of political questions
          What a depressing situation. In your opinion, do you think most of these dudes (kaveh Z, eckert, David g) genuinely wanna play for team Melli or do you think it’s a back up choice? In other words, would they be playing with gheirat and love or would they play just to benefit themselves internationally

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

From what I have seen, kaveh seems pretty in tune with his heritage, David seems in the middle, eckert on the other hand doesn’t give any genuine vibes at all. Can’t blame a guy who is only 25% iran

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

From what I have seen, kaveh seems pretty in tune with his heritage, David seems in the middle, eckert on the other hand doesn’t give any genuine vibes at all. Can’t blame a guy who is only 25% iran
              I think the same.

Comment

https://www.avapress.com/en/news/284...-football-team

Keyvan Motaqian, PSG second team goalkeeper - Afghan mother, Iranian father. Afghanistan national team is trying to cap him now. He is only 21. We need to cap him first!

Comment

I am sure someone mentioned about him earlier in the season and that team is pretty low level. Article says he was recently on loan playing in the 3rd tier in Cyprus.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                      He will play Serie B football next year.

If they promote or he has a good season he should be called up!!!

Comment

Allsvenskan team Brommapojkarna made a transfer offer for Paya Pichkah

https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/allsv...r-bud-fran-bp/

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                          Alex Samizadeh: Born in Iran, naturalised British citizen. Plays for Bolton Wanderers U18 and scored a hattrick against Colchester United on Saturday:

http://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport...es_to_victory/
                          https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...cused-19067244

image.png
                          you can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do something about its width and depth
                          sigpic

Comment

Paya Pichkah confirms Allsvenskan bid: "It's between the clubs right now"​

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Paya Pichkah highlights from last half season:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3NQX...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Comment

Paya Pichkah joins BP

Comment

Working...
                                X