Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
    even if lucas assadi had iranian roots, he already has 2 caps for chile according to wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Assadi
    Type of player where there’s absolutely no chance general knows he exists. Seems good

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
      even if lucas assadi had iranian roots, he already has 2 caps for chile according to wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Assadi
      He's a really good player but unfortunately in South American countries like Chile, Argentina, Brazil, etc, the assimilation is simply too good

There is very little appreciation of one's roots such as in most western countries and people rarely feel anything less than just being Chilean, Argentine, Brazilian, etc.

Assaidi only knows Spanish and unfortunately doesn't care about his roots, regardless if they are Iranian (as reported but not confirmed) or Palestinian (also reported but not confirmed).

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

He's a really good player but unfortunately in South American countries like Chile, Argentina, Brazil, etc, the assimilation is simply too good

There is very little appreciation of one's roots such as in most western countries and people rarely feel anything less than just being Chilean, Argentine, Brazilian, etc.

Assaidi only knows Spanish and unfortunately doesn't care about his roots, regardless if they are Iranian (as reported but not confirmed) or Palestinian (also reported but not confirmed).
        It is quite logical, south america is pretty far from middle east, the immigrants there are pretty isolated from their communauty of origin. Also the bad reputation of middle east is an extra motivation to break the link with the country of origin

Comment

According to some sources in Germany like 90min, several Bundesliga Clubs want to sign Dennis Eckert.
          He has scored 8 goals in 16 games now, is hust 26.

So dumb that iranian doesnt go for these talents ...

Comment

The agent I had contacted several weeks ago and who Dennis follows on IG, finally got back to me and he Dennis wants to play for TM.

I don't know how close he is to Dennis' circle ... but that's what he said (twice).
            "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
              The agent I had contacted several weeks ago and who Dennis follows on IG, finally got back to me and he Dennis wants to play for TM.
              Bruh I just got goosebumps all over my body (I know how pathetic that sounds). Dude so do you think they’re gonna advance talks or what? Is it weird if the agent contacts one of general chalemeydoonis henchman and asks them if they are interested in eckert ?????

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post

Bruh I just got goosebumps all over my body (I know how pathetic that sounds). Dude so do you think they’re gonna advance talks or what? Is it weird if the agent contacts one of general chalemeydoonis henchman and asks them if they are interested in eckert ?????
                To be honest, although he said it - I don't know if it's true. I don't know if he has had direct talks. It's not his agent btw.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

on a similar note…

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0rKIANI...hhZWM5NmIwOQ==

Comment

I don't know how close he is to Dennis' circle ... but that's what he said (twice).
                    Maybe he Made this decision because he is struggling with injuries and benching.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Maybe he Made this decision because he is struggling with injuries and benching.
                      It's not his main agent or anyone that works for him, so I don't even put too much stock into what he saying TBH. But on the other hand, he may be right andI don't know why he would lie about it ... either way, with the younguns coming up in Germany's system, Dennis will not make Germany's squad and he has zero chance at Spain's squad.

Iran is his best chance if he wants to play international football.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

My conversation with him:

Me: Hello, hope you are well. Did you have a chance to speak to Dennis about interests in Team Melli? Thank you.
                          ​Him: Yes
                          Me: Hey, thanks for response. Is he interested to play for TM?
                          Him: Of course​

Comment

My conversation with him:

Me: Hello, hope you are well. Did you have a chance to speak to Dennis about interests in Team Melli? Thank you.
                            ​Him: Yes
                            Me: Hey, thanks for response. Is he interested to play for TM?
                            Him: Of course​
                            Lol that dude texts like a side character npc

Comment

Ayoooooo CALL HIM TO IRAN U23 ASAP YOLO

Comment

Man anyone remember Daniel arzani? Hate that guy

Comment

Working...
                                X