No announcement yet.

Iranians in Europe (without threads)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha he definately has irooni blood, he is friends with my little brother.

Comment

Iranian-Ukrainain midfielder Navid Nasimi has made 10 appearances for Arsenal Kyiv in the Ukranian second division. Arsenal is top of the league, and 7 points ahead of the third place team. He also scored one goal in the Ukranian cup this season as well. He is one to keep an eye on, if he promotes with his team and does well in the Ukranian top flight.

Comment

I played a 7 a side game against Pedram Ardalany this morning, he was on the other team, played for Esteghlal Ahvaz last season. He used to play for some Scottish teams in the past, Partick Thistle, where I coach, is one of them.

He was obviously very good, but I was on him for the full game. We won 7-5. 😂

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          I played a 7 a side game against Pedram Ardalany this morning, he was on the other team, played for Esteghlal Ahvaz last season. He used to play for some Scottish teams in the past, Partick Thistle, where I coach, is one of them.

He was obviously very good, but I was on him for the full game. We won 7-5. 😂
          Lol apparently he still does, but he sucks anyways. Nice that you met him though! Btw Navid Mashinchi plays for a local team in Vancouver, a few of my friends play in his team but I'm gonna start trying out for them too once I recover from my injury and meet the guy.

Comment

greenguy4life for TM

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              Lol apparently he still does, but he sucks anyways. Nice that you met him though! Btw Navid Mashinchi plays for a local team in Vancouver, a few of my friends play in his team but I'm gonna start trying out for them too once I recover from my injury and meet the guy.
              Hahaha he might suck in 11 a side but he was unbelievable this morning. I still managed my usual hatrick 😉😉

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                greenguy4life for TM
                Nah Querioz said I was too good. It would be too embarrassing for some of the players. I said it's fine, I understand, let them improve. 😂😂😂

Comment

Hahaha he might suck in 11 a side but he was unbelievable this morning. I still managed my usual hatrick 😉😉
                  Only a hattrick? Pshhhh Amateur I scored 5 yesterday in 7 a side hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    Only a hattrick? Pshhhh Amateur I scored 5 yesterday in 7 a side hahaha
                    Against a farmer team? Bro I had next team melli star Pedram Ardalany against me in defence. I'm only 5'8. I'm just a tank with a black belt. 😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Against a farmer team? Bro I had next team melli star Pedram Ardalany against me in defence. I'm only 5'8. I'm just a tank with a black belt. 😂😂😂😂😂
                      Farmer team?? Nah I'm not that good

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        Farmer team?? Nah I'm not that good
                        It's okay bro, I'll teach you someday

Comment

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kiya...spieler/527757

Kian Gilani. Central Midfielder , German born Iranian , playing for NEC Nijmegen u19.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY0SgF6A...dawoudjalinous

also hopefully jalinous turns out to be good from augsburg youth. He really wants to play for iran judging from his Insta where he tags iranian legionaire pages, speaks farsi , etc. If he starts playing with augburg senior team that would be a huge coup

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kiya...spieler/527757

Kian Gilani. Central Midfielder , German born Iranian , playing for NEC Nijmegen u19.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BY0SgF6A...dawoudjalinous

also hopefully jalinous turns out to be good from augsburg youth. He really wants to play for iran judging from his Insta where he tags iranian legionaire pages, speaks farsi , etc. If he starts playing with augburg senior team that would be a huge coup
                            Is this Jalinous related to that Darius Jalinous guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                              Is this Jalinous related to that Darius Jalinous guy?
                              brothers I think

Comment

He responded to a comment here saying he hopes to play for Iran one day

Comment

Working...
                                X