FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifier: Iran - Guam @ Azadi Stadium, Tehran [03.09.2015]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
    I follow IPL day in and day out . I agree , sharifi is one of the top strikers in IPL alongside taremi and rezaie and others . Those games u referred to were his first games , first time playing for TM. He did the same thing sharifi did in his first two games ! Just get the feel for international soccer . Believe me , sharifi will get invited again and he will begin to score . But with Gucci and azmoun being #1 and # 2. Taremi, sharifi, and rezaie / ansarifard are going to fight for #3. If u take a look , sharifi got his chance , now taremi is getting his and rezaie will be next in line .
    Idc if he is going to fade away in the future . Right now he is on fire and I would love to take full use of that .
    Ansarifard is out of the picture IMO. he hasn't scored a goal in I don't know how long..

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
      Ansarifard is out of the picture IMO. he hasn't scored a goal in I don't know how long..
      I mean, I somewhat agree but not
      Really. Sure he really has
      Been sucking but he kissed moved to
      The Greek league and u never know
      He might rip that league apart! If he does and keeps on scoring then I would like to see him back. If he continues this path then bye bye ! We have better options .

Comment

I mean, I somewhat agree but not
        Really. Sure he really has
        Been sucking but he kissed moved to
        The Greek league and u never know
        He might rip that league apart! If he does and keeps on scoring then I would like to see him back. If he continues this path then bye bye ! We have better options .
        Well yea if he starts scoring again, then he should be invited, but in the meantime i'd also like to see K.Rezaei and S.Shahbazzadeh given a chance. Our last problem in TM is a striker issue. We need a creative midfielder, which we don't have. All our attacks are generated from the wing, which makes it easy to figure us out.

Comment

Well yea if he starts scoring again, then he should be invited, but in the meantime i'd also like to see K.Rezaei and S.Shahbazzadeh given a chance. Our last problem in TM is a striker issue. We need a creative midfielder, which we don't have. All our attacks are generated from the wing, which makes it easy to figure us out.

Yeah I agree on rezaie ! Love the guy. He is the type of player that hussels his ass off for every play! Being a SS fan myself I don't like the way Shahbazzadeh plays . I don't think he is a good striker honestly and I much rather see hassanzadeh and even tabrizi get a call before he does again .
          Regarding the midfield , I could not agree more. Our tactics have been ando plays it out to the wingers and they cross it in hoping for sardar to get a head on it. I hope this sarbazi issue gets fixed ASAP so we can bring in rahmani and rafiea

Comment

Yeah I agree on rezaie ! Love the guy. He is the type of player that hussels his ass off for every play! Being a SS fan myself I don't like the way Shahbazzadeh plays . I don't think he is a good striker honestly and I much rather see hassanzadeh and even tabrizi get a call before he does again .
            Regarding the midfield , I could not agree more. Our tactics have been ando plays it out to the wingers and they cross it in hoping for sardar to get a head on it. I hope this sarbazi issue gets fixed ASAP so we can bring in rahmani and rafiea
            Tabrizi is horrible man, he is the 2nd Arash Borhani in terms of missing 100% chances. I wouldn't want him anywhere near TM, Hassanzadeh is good but he hasn't been playing much this season. I'd also give Arash Afshin a chance if hes playing well for Malavan.

Comment

Tabrizi is horrible man, he is the 2nd Arash Borhani in terms of missing 100% chances. I wouldn't want him anywhere near TM, Hassanzadeh is good but he hasn't been playing much this season. I'd also give Arash Afshin a chance if hes playing well for Malavan.
              lol the games ive seen from him he has done alright but i havent seen too many to judge. yeah idk why hassanzadeh has been 2/3rd choice for ZB. he is a quality player. im a little effy on afshin! he seems to only score on PK's or rebounds from PK's.

Comment

lol the games ive seen from him he has done alright but i havent seen too many to judge. yeah idk why hassanzadeh has been 2/3rd choice for ZB. he is a quality player. im a little effy on afshin! he seems to only score on PK's or rebounds from PK's.
                I see alot of Zobahans games, he either turns the ball over way too much or misses really good chances. Hassanzadeh had a good season last year. This year he just played his first game last week, so its likely well see more of him. Rajabzadeh controlls Zobahan in the absence of Hadadifar. I agree on Afshin but i don't think he has played under CQ. At the end of the day Sharifi,Taremi and Rezaei should be good enough along Sardar and Gucci. We don't even have that much room for strikers.

Comment

I see alot of Zobahans games, he either turns the ball over way too much or misses really good chances. Hassanzadeh had a good season last year. This year he just played his first game last week, so its likely well see more of him. Rajabzadeh controlls Zobahan in the absence of Hadadifar. I agree on Afshin but i don't think he has played under CQ. At the end of the day Sharifi,Taremi and Rezaei should be good enough along Sardar and Gucci. We don't even have that much room for strikers.
                  yeah i agree! being as old as rajabzadeh is he is still class! i agree with the players u named on the TM list for forwards! all young and talented. we should be fine for the striker position for years to come.

Comment

Working...
                  X