should vahid shamsaei still play for iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should vahid shamsaei still play for iran

i know he is old but look at the asian club championship,i think he is top scorer at 40 that incredible i am sure he can still help iran what you guys think?

Vahid Shamsaei retired from TM 2 years after a back and forth with the TM head coach. I agree that he is still good and can help TM in Asia, but I think we can't make same mistake with Vahid as we did with Daei. we need to find a replacement for him and we need to allow younger players to grown in his place slowly. We are in Post-Shamsaei era and we have been struggling, but in the long term it will be good for us to move forward without him.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      Vahid Shamsaei retired from TM 2 years after a back and forth with the TM head coach. I agree that he is still good and can help TM in Asia, but I think we can't make same mistake with Vahid as we did with Daei. we need to find a replacement for him and we need to allow younger players to grown in his place slowly. We are in Post-Shamsaei era and we have been struggling, but in the long term it will be good for us to move forward without him.
      the only difference is that daei made no impact,he can still make a impact and difference,and futsal you can play less and more subs, not like football

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        the only difference is that daei made no impact,he can still make a impact and difference,and futsal you can play less and more subs, not like football
        Daei made a huge impact, even when he was forced to retirement by Ghalenoi. He ended up becoming a player-manager for Saipa, where he managed to score 10 times and win the Championship for Saipa.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
          Daei made a huge impact, even when he was forced to retirement by Ghalenoi. He ended up becoming a player-manager for Saipa, where he managed to score 10 times and win the Championship for Saipa.
          i mean of course futsal is differnt

Comment

i mean of course futsal is differnt
            True, but Daei still made an impact when he was forced into retirement.

Comment

No he is better stay at club level. He should work on managing clubs and conveying his skills to younger generation.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                No he is better stay at club level. He should work on managing clubs and conveying his skills to younger generation.
                i am not saying he should not do that, but he is a fantastic finisher, and can make impact in national level when needed, he can play less,you saw his second goal against the japaese, what a turn and goal

Comment

futsal players can play for longer than football players so I would say why not. he doesn't have to play the full match but if he still performs who cares how old he is? the only problem would be taking the spot of a younger player that could be gaining experience for the future of the team.

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                    futsal players can play for longer than football players so I would say why not. he doesn't have to play the full match but if he still performs who cares how old he is? the only problem would be taking the spot of a younger player that could be gaining experience for the future of the team.
                    true but he is in club and making new players, but he is a great help and we need him

Comment

true but he is in club and making new players, but he is a great help and we need him
                      in a few years time he would make a good coach for the national team also.

Comment

Vahid Shamsaee was a good player and still is a good player. I remember once he played for Iran's national football team when Iran was desperate to win. I do not remember the year or who was the coach.

Anybody who can help futsal or football national team should be used even for a short time.

Thanks for Vahid Shamsaee's service to our sport. I hope to see him to become a coach and help Iran more.
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                          Vahid Shamsaee was a good player and still is a good player. I remember once he played for Iran's national football team when Iran was desperate to win. I do not remember the year or who was the coach.

Anybody who can help futsal or football national team should be used even for a short time.

Thanks for Vahid Shamsaee's service to our sport. I hope to see him to become a coach and help Iran more.
                          your refering to the ukraine game in the world championship when he scored some key goals and iran won 5-4

Comment

Working...
                          X