• Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.okgoals.com/match-highlights-1457895568---40
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
      Did Gucci do anything ?
      from the highlights it seems he was quiet involved in the build up for the second goal..!!
      it was mostly his brilliant dummy that led to the assist. also he clearly got pulled back by the defender in the box, in most other leagues refs woulda awarded a PK for it. besides him falling in the box provided the defensive distraction for Harriot to bury deflection from his own first shot..!!

anyways, little over 10', was not nearly enough playing minutes awarded to him in this match where most other Forwards were considered ineligible or tired...!!
      i think its fair to assume, Coach and the Management/Owner are indeed denying Reza fair amount of minutes on the pitch of late, since he declined to sign extension to his contract without (relegation out) clause of sort..!!?

Comment

Analysis from Charlton Athletic fan on their forum:

You miss so much in terms of movement off the ball and how fast players break forward or track back on TV that I am hesitant to comment - but as far as one could tell from the camera angles available that looked bloody excellent today.

The 'proper Charlton' players all had superb games from what we could see - Pope, Fox, Lookman, Harriott and Cousins, who was probably MoM. That's a very good 'British' spine to the side and the imports all did well, too, including the subs. Some terrific touches from Bergdich and Reza in the short time they had on the pitch and the latecomers, like Fanni, Motta and Suk-Young have played a major part in going three matches unbeaten.

We ddn't even miss Sanogo!

Read more: http://intothevalley.proboards.com/t...#ixzz42teow16X

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          from the highlights it seems he was quiet involved in the build up for the second goal..!!
          it was mostly his brilliant dummy that led to the assist. also he clearly got pulled back by the defender in the box, in most other leagues refs woulda awarded a PK for it. besides him falling in the box provided the defensive distraction for Harriot to bury deflection from his own first shot..!!

anyways, little over 10', was not nearly enough playing minutes awarded to him in this match where most other Forwards were considered ineligible or tired...!!
          i think its fair to assume, Coach and the Management/Owner are indeed denying Reza fair amount of minutes on the pitch of late, since he declined to sign extension to his contract without (relegation out) clause of sort..!!?
          i saw the 2nd goal, he distracted the defense by trying to pull a pk and his teammate scored kalake rashti zad

Comment

lol
            british fans are so damn psycho cynical, over-dramatic o bikar..!!
            all these crazy shenanigans are from their last home game..!!
            there are still 9 more games to go and granted only mathematically, they are still alive in the fight against relegation !! and similar sorta shitt-show and on/off the field distraction been happening there for 4-5months now..!!
            then they wonder why they are in such a predicament & and they wanna blame anyone associated with the club under any capacity but themselves..!! CAFC supposed hard-core fans mostly come across to me as just a miserable lot, who are not happy unless they got something to bitch n moan about..!

Comment

lol
              british fans are so damn psycho cynical, over-dramatic o bikar..!!
              all these crazy shenanigans are from their last home game..!!
              there are still 9 more games to go and granted only mathematically, they are still alive in the fight against relegation !! and similar sorta shitt-show and on/off the field distraction been happening there for 4-5months now..!!
              then they wonder why they are in such a predicament & and they wanna blame anyone associated with the club under any capacity but themselves..!! CAFC supposed hard-core fans mostly come across to me as just a miserable lot, who are not happy unless they got something to bitch n moan about..!
              what do you expect? they are run by a guy who doesn't care about the team and all he does is recycle the same coaches and players between his teams.

Comment

I really enjoy listening to that English commentator. He makes the match that much more exciting. And considering how Charlton is in deep shit nowadays, his commentating made it better.

Comment

REZA STARTING Today away @ Shef wend.
                  Sorta Must win match, definely must not loose
                  He really gotta have an impact , 3 strikers on the bench
                  As usual fans are not happy about him getting a start
                  CHARLTON | Pope, Motta, Fanni, Teixeira, Fox, Gudmundsson, Ba, Diarra (c), Suk-Young, Harriott, Ghoochannejhad #cafc

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    what do you expect? they are run by a guy who doesn't care about the team and all he does is recycle the same coaches and players between his teams.
                    they are going way overboard with it though..!! timing also is very shitt for the team and their actions only worsens the already effed up situation there and works contrary to their supposed objectives..!!
                    they need leave the theatrics for at least after their relegation is confirmed..!!

Comment

Reza needs to score. If I was the manager I wouldn't even play him tbh, so I can see why the fans are unhappy.
                      But, if he wants play in an average European team next season he better start scoring, if not then he's back to Qatar.

Comment

one would guess that CAFC are going to mostly seat deep and absorb pressure and keep the game under control and then try to bring in offensive reinforcement in 2nd half for nicking a goal/favorable result ..??

i think Reza was chosen for his hard work and hustle away from the ball and defensive cover he provides for wingbacks..!! although he is the only Striker in the starting line-up, the chances are still he will be mostly playing up the wings and looking for an opportunistic counter for attacks..!! on the plus side both Reza and Harriot are quickfooted and fast for mostly counter attacking football, Reza is also a fantastic finisher if an legit opening falls to him and youngster Harriot is in a great recent form, scoring goals, so likely he will be a confident striking partner, be it a bit selfish and showboatish..!!

Comment

10' Gudmundsson crosses, Westwood fumbles with Reza lurking, but collects at the second time of asking. #cafc #CAFCLive

14' Harriott closes down Westwood's clearance, ball falls to Reza, but he can't punish the keeper's error. #cafc #CAFCLive
                          2 retweets 0 likes

Comment

His Championship stats as a striker are horrible, 2 goals in 22 games I believe. He's lucky to get the nod today since there are no other options available.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              His Championship stats as a striker are horrible, 2 goals in 22 games I believe. He's lucky to get the nod today since there are no other options available.
                              3 strikers seating on the bench, so options aplenty..!!
                              pretty sure it was a tactical decision, probably Reza's work-rate and defensive covering is far superior to all other strikers..!! the so called intangibles, do matter..!

btw
                              28' Harriott's neat through-ball looks to play in Reza one-on-one, but it's just too far for the forward. #c

hopefully he buries one of these half chances ...!!

if he scores and they win, fans all be licking his ass and then start to bash him tomorrow..!! thats british fans for you...
                              they wouldnt know what "POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT" Was even if it hit them in the face..!!

Comment

3 strikers seating on the bench, so options aplenty..!!
                                pretty sure it was a tactical decision, probably Reza's work-rate and defensive covering is far superior to all other strikers..!! the so called intangibles, do matter..!
                                btw
                                28' Harriott's neat through-ball looks to play in Reza one-on-one, but it's just too far for the forward. #c
                                hopefully he buries one of these half chances ...!!
                                if he scores and they win, fans all be licking his ass and then start to bash him tomorrow..!! thats british fans for you...
                                they wouldnt know what "POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT" Was even if it hit them in the face..!!
                                That's true, but what's the point of a hard working non-scoring striker? Reza barely scores and Charlton needs goals.

Comment

Working...
                                X