Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
    Reza is starting today!
    I can't believe this, the manager has put on every single striker There's going to be lots of goals in this one.
    Reza most likely playing RM.
    Is anyone showing the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
      Is anyone showing the game?
      Nope - Only Commentary (subscription required)

Comment

1st half stats

Reza Ghoochannejhad
        Shots (on target)
        1 (1)
        Dribble attempts (succ.)
        0 (0)
        Goals
        -
        Assists
        -
        Clearances
        Blocked shots
        Interceptions
        Tackles
        Passes (acc.)
        8 (50%)
        Key passes
        Crosses (acc.)
        3 (1)
        Long balls (acc.)
        0 (0)
        Duels (won)
        3 (0)
        Dispossessed
        Was fouled
        Fouls
        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
          Reza posted pictures of himself with one of IR's ambassador (to Holland I think) and another picture of him with Ahmadinejad the most hated man in Iran in the last 10 years, like couple weeks ago.
          Either he is not aware of the feeling people have for IR officials or his sucking up to regime.
          My point exactly.

I mean, I would be this surprised if he was raised within the system (and not be aware of anything else), but for a kid from the Netherlands I get the feeling that he's learned what buttons to push since he joined TM to further his career with the right contacts in Iran.

Or he's from a very conservative Mashhadi family I guess?

Comment

Game ended 1-1.
            Harry Lennon scored the equalizer for Charlton Athletic in injury time

Two minutes before Reza had a shot that went narrowly over the bar. He also had a shot on goal in minute 2.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Game ended 1-1.
              Harry Lennon scored the equalizer for Charlton Athletic in injury time

Two minutes before Reza had a shot that went narrowly over the bar. He also had a shot on goal in minute 2.
              Glad they got a important point from this game. Hopefully this draw will feel like a win so they can jumpstart the machinery!

Comment

the guy is a retard hypocrite littered with tattoos then posting pictures with that ex monkey president.

idiot
                Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Gucci involved in the scene leading to the goal:

Solly launched possession towards Makienok, the big Dane again won the flick on and it dropped for Ghoochannejhad.

He was unable to dig out an effort at goal at goal, so instead teed up Lookman. The youngster took aim and saw a strike blocked on the line and the loose ball fell for Lennon to pick out the bottom corner

Comment

glad to see gucci playing full 90 min matches in a row

Comment

He starts again vs wolves! Match has just kicked off. Good to see hes fit enough to start three games in a week.
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

soccerway says he played as a CAM in the last games do you guys know if this is true?

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                          He starts again vs wolves! Match has just kicked off. Good to see hes fit enough to start three games in a week.
                          Linke baazi raa daari?
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                            Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            soccerway says he played as a CAM in the last games do you guys know if this is true?
                            Yea
                            Again He was one of 4 forwards starting the game again today...!
                            CAFC had a shallow squad to begin with & have been decimated with injuries to key starters all season..! Today 7 key would be starters were sidined due to injuries. & their promising young striker Lookman also limps off a few minutes ago with a re aggravated hammy, & replaced by Big Mac ..!!
                            This fking league is way too physical & I badly fear a serious injury to a very likely exhausted Reza starting 3 games in a week is inviteable .!!!

HT
                            0-0
                            Not much goal mouth action so far
                            Reza with 1-2 attempts
                            I think the sole shot on target was his.

Comment

Apparently the Ref also has gone off Injured at halftime. ..!
                              He was pushed by Big Mac shortly after coming on as a sub ..!

Lmao
                              To say this league is physical & full of nare-khar hackers is putting it mildly. ..!

Comment

Down 1-0 so far
                                Mid second half
                                Reza subbed min66
                                Thank god

FT 0-2

Charlton is still remaining a extremely unstable club with an asshole Jew owner who has Zero footballing ambition & All about making the most profit from his investment. Doubt if CAFC would ever accomplishes any accolades in football nor would they ever remain a Semi stable club, so long this jackass remain their owner..!

Comment

Working...
                                X