Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Why would he move now? I will be so pissed after all the hard work he as put in this season..
    i agree your playing 3,4 game 90 min, playing good why wanna move?make zero sense

Comment

I hope he will choose football over $$$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        Unfortunately it does seem that he's moving in January to a team that we will all be disappointed with. I hope I'm wrong as he's starting to hit form in the championship My wild guess is he's replacing Masoud in Al Gharafa, I really hope that's not the case...
        are you going by that instagram comment too?? (its sounds too vague to me to take it as "back to Ayrab football comment"..?)or like usual, youve got other some inside scoop too..??
        if he is moving to ayrab leagues next, then its mostly because he has either been denied extension or simply hasnt been able to agree extension term$ with Charlton..!!
        just a while back he clearly stated his desire to stay at CAFC, and CAFC are currently in a dire situation and very much short of Quality and healthy Striker options..!!
        one would guess that they will keep him at least for the remainder of his contract (this summer)...!!? unless Ayrab loan transfer Money is too good to pass up for a cheap-ass jew like RD..??

Comment

He need to think about his life as well, i am not sure how much he is paid in championship in England but shouldn't be more than 200k, he is 28 and as forward he has 2-3 good years in him and even if he moves to another league his pay range will be between 100-300k. Is hard to say no when you get an offer like 3 times more and no tax. We all like him to see in top 4 league and getting decent playing time but that won't happen.

Comment

If hes leaving, then where would he go? if not Ayrab leagues!!! Im sure if he had a decent Euro offer he would stay in Euro, but you got to put bread on the table, so off he goes to Ayrabs!!

Comment

He is basically saying:
              "I'm going to make a decision which you guys (fans) won't like, but I'm sure you will support me".
              To me that says "I'm moving to Qatar".

Comment

Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Unfortunately it does seem that he's moving in January to a team that we will all be disappointed with. I hope I'm wrong as he's starting to hit form in the championship My wild guess is he's replacing Masoud in Al Gharafa, I really hope that's not the case...
                Well seen, Gucci to Al Gharafa most likely is what I would predict as well...

Comment

Maybe he is referring to ipl offers. That he has to reject them. That would be the best case scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                    Maybe he is referring to ipl offers. That he has to reject them. That would be the best case scenario.
                    Haha that's quite optimistic
                    I don't think that'll be the case even if it would be really nice :P
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                      lol, so you were not being facetious with that comment..??? loool
                      gotta love your intense optimism though..!!
                      if he goes back to ME football, he will get No respect, nor such forgiving support from me in TM ever again as a TM fan (U certainly can forget about your shitt asss future Ayrab club and us giving a fk about your career there)..!!
                      you want, further padding your pockets and making more dosh your primary focus so early in your football career..?? Fine..!!
                      but you sure as fk Can not expect nor ask us as Fans to afford you the same level of respect and forgiving support...!!
                      If ever invited again, You sure as shitt better show up to TM camps in full fitness and energy and give 200% every time and produce the goods if given the game minutes..!!
                      You show up half fit, and not firing on all cylinders, then you certainly can expect us fans to give you sticks, the overly critical rating and the ensuing lack of respect that you deserve..!!
                      same goes to those other greedy TM players who make a name and solid rep for themselves playing for our national team and then prematurely go chasing after Arab money , better get this fact through your skulls..!!
                      YOU Can't have "ham khar o ham Khorma..!"
                      Id much rather CQ field in Ansrifard any day in TM over your greedy asss Reza..!!

Comment

If he moves to an Arab league, I don't think he'll be of any use to us for 2018 should we qualify. Iranian players are so lazy and greedy.

Comment

Moving to Qatar or any Arab league is a step down for Gucci but if he joins Al Qhadisia team then it will be a big F*** you to all Iranian football fans.

Comment

In a recent Interview with Varzesh3 he claimed that his wish is to play in the Premier League and that his agent is in negotiations with Charlton to extend his contract.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1290818...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Matador View Post
                              If he moves to an Arab league, I don't think he'll be of any use to us for 2018 should we qualify. Iranian players are so lazy and greedy.
                              I'm pretty sure he will lose his TM spot before the 2018 world cup if he leaves for Qatar again. with the lot of talented youngsters we have in Azmoun, Taremi, Rezaei, Sharifi, Motahari or even Chaab and Samizadeh (both of them unproven but still) there won't be any place in TM for a 30/31 years old lazy striker playing in Qatar. That if he indeed leaves Charlton which I hope he won't.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                                In a recent Interview with Varzesh3 he claimed that his wish is to play in the Premier League and that his agent is in negotiations with Charlton to extend his contract.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1290818...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA
                                i agree, i dont think he will not move to qatar

Comment

Working...
                                X