No announcement yet.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reza is in the starting line up today, will the game be televised?

Comment

he can score today, leeds is not that strong

Comment

any link to watch today' game?

Comment

Reza missed two good chances.

Comment

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/35013658

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
              Reza missed two good chances.
              doesnt sound like they were easy chances..!!?
              anyways both were very narrowly wide..!!
              "11:47 Attempt missed. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is just a bit too high. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te.
              9:22 Attempt missed. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te with a through ball."
              damn i gotta go to work
              i guess i'd have to read all about it later since there aint no TV coverage..!!
              damn thats the most annoying thing about The Championship...

Comment

16' Break in play following a clash of heads between Bridcutt and Reza on the halfway line #cafc
                apparently he is ok ?
                since he is still playing..!!
                41'
                0-0
                cafc really need to win their home games and tie away in this month in order to steer the ship back into safe zone..!!
                they have decent enough talent to survive relegation but their constant managerial changes leaves them constantly unstable and often in shambles, frustrating their hard core fans who then vent out on players, with their excessive expectations and over critical assessment of their performance ..!!

Comment

Attempt saved. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te.

first half ended
                  0-0

Reza with 3 good decent chances but no goal yet

at least he seems involved hence likely to stay on ..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Attempt saved. Reza Ghoochannejhad (Charlton Athletic) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Ricardo Vaz Te.

first half ended
                    0-0

Reza with 3 good decent chances but no goal yet

at least he seems involved hence likely to stay on ..?
                    he will stay on , with 3 chances, he is thier main strike force, he will score i have a feeling

Comment

52' The Leeds bench jump up after Reza tackles Berardi. Referee blows for a foul a books the Charlton man
                      hahhaa

Comment

hi guys, any good links?

Comment

80th min. Reza subbed off.

Comment

80th min. Reza subbed off.
                            by the tweet i seen he worked hard, and did well, had chances also

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                              by the tweet i seen he worked hard, and did well, had chances also
                              I think he had 4 chances, with one being a serious one. Also, set up Vaz Te very well, but he missed. Overall, he had an okay game against a very physical side.

Comment

I think he had 4 chances, with one being a serious one. Also, set up Vaz Te very well, but he missed. Overall, he had an okay game against a very physical side.
                                yup the key is to play, is good since the coach believe in him

Comment

Working...
                                X