Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    The days that Gucci was our first strikter are over. Azmoun, Ansarifard and Taremi have surpassed him, they always had more natural talent than Gucci. If i where him i'd play a couple of seasons in Qatar, make some good money for life after football, and call it a day.
    How can you say Ansarifard and Taremi have surpassed him after all he did in the WCQ, World cup, and Asia cup . Reza is king! I agree Azmoun is challenging him for his position, but Ansarifard and Taremi are no where near him in TM yet. More competition, the better he will get. He got injured at a bad time, he is working his way back up, and I pray he will have offers from Holland again.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      How can you say Ansarifard and Taremi have surpassed him after all he did in the WCQ, World cup, and Asia cup . Reza is king! I agree Azmoun is challenging him for his position, but Ansarifard and Taremi are no where near him in TM yet. More competition, the better he will get. He got injured at a bad time, he is working his way back up, and I pray he will have offers from Holland again.
      i agreee, lets not disrespct him like this, he help iran alot, he is still better than taremi and ansarifard

Comment

The days that Gucci was our first strikter are over. Azmoun, Ansarifard and Taremi have surpassed him, they always had more natural talent than Gucci. If i where him i'd play a couple of seasons in Qatar, make some good money for life after football, and call it a day.
        are you on drugs LOL? AnsariFart surpassed Gucci? Gucci has more talent in his left toe than Ansarifard has in his whole body. Taremi is unproven and accomplished nothing on the international stage. We haven't even seen 5 great games from him yet in TM where he's left an impact.

Gucci is the best forward we've had since Daei. His TM career is more accomplished than Hashemian's, though Hashemian had a better club career. He's one of the opportunistic, effective forwards we've EVER had. I can't believe how quickly forget how amazing this kid is.

His goal/game rate is unbelievable, he took us to the WC w his goals against Gutter and SK, he was responsible for 4/6 of our attempts on target in the WC...the only weakness he has is club career.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
          That is in the past, he was a sub at the Asian cup, and was invisible beside his goal in the extra time. Azmoun has more football skill in his left pinky toe than Gucci, comparing the two is laughable. Gucci came at a time when we had no decent striker beside Ansarifard, luckily the situation has changed now with Azmoun and Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
            are you on drugs LOL? AnsariFart surpassed Gucci? Gucci has more talent in his left toe than Ansarifard has in his whole body. Taremi is unproven and accomplished nothing on the international stage. We haven't even seen 5 great games from him yet in TM where he's left an impact.
            Gucci is the best forward we've had since Daei. His TM career is more accomplished than Hashemian's, though Hashemian had a better club career. He's one of the opportunistic, effective forwards we've EVER had. I can't believe how quickly forget how amazing this kid is.
            His goal/game rate is unbelievable, he took us to the WC w his goals against Gutter and SK, he was responsible for 4/6 of our attempts on target in the WC...the only weakness he has is club career.
            No i'm not drugs, are you twelve years old? Gucci can't hold a ball even if his life depended on it. Hashemian had amazing aerial strength and his football skills where much better than Gucci's. Reza's main strength is his positioning off the ball, get your head out of Reza's arse and smell the coffee, we need a striker who can hold a ball upfront (and has good passing abilities) so that supporting midfielders can join in attack.

Comment

Reza is my second choice TM striker only after our wonder boy, Sardar...!!

Both are a clear level beyond all others, internationally ..!!

Comment

That is in the past, he was a sub at the Asian cup, and was invisible beside his goal in the extra time. Azmoun has more football skill in his left pinky toe than Gucci, comparing the two is laughable. Gucci came at a time when we had no decent striker beside Ansarifard, luckily the situation has changed now with Azmoun and Taremi.
                He scored vs UAE and Iraq, both goals that were crucial. If that's invisible to you than in fact I agree with other members questioning your drug use [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Right now it's something like

1. Azmoun
                  2. Gucci
                  3. Taremi
                  4. Ansarifard

If Ansarifard keeps up this club form, he will surpass Taremi and if Taremi keeps up his TM performances vs stronger teams he will even be a threat to Gucci. Overall we have a very healthy competition for our striker position, the most we've had in a very very long time

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                    He scored vs UAE and Iraq, both goals that were crucial. If that's invisible to you than in fact I agree with other members questioning your drug use [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                    It seems i'm dealing with a couple of teenagers, i forgot Gucci scored against the mighty Iraq during the Asian Cup. Anyway we'll see what will happen in the near future. I for one am very happy to see we have better strikers than Gucci, and that he is no longer our number 1 striker.

Comment

It seems i'm dealing with a couple of teenagers, i forgot Gucci scored against the mighty Iraq during the Asian Cup. Anyway we'll see what will happen in the near future. I for one am very happy to see we have better strikers than Gucci, and that he is no longer our number 1 striker.
                      You are calling someone who scored in 2/4 games in a major tournament "invisible". Also whether you like it or not they were the better team of the 4. UAE and Iraq are much better than Bahrain and Qatar

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Taremi scored against guam and India and in both games, neither goals were important. Watch these highlights from 2 weeks ago and see how many opportunities Taremi blows. Now tell me this guy has surpassed the player that sent us to the World Cup, Scored in the World Cup, and has saved us twice in the Asian Cup.

Comment

Reza is starting upfront with Vaz Te.
                          Charlton play against Brighton (one of the best teams in the league) in less than an hour from now.

Comment

Could have been Jahanbakhsh opposite Reza today! Good to see him start.
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Goal, Charlton score!
                              Assist from Reza!

Comment

Wow, after 2 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X