Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramingeles2000 View Post
    Gucci is in my opinion the most underachieving club player in Iranian history. He has every asset he needs to be a regular starter in a mid-level European team. He's no less than Hashemian, that's for sure. And for some reason, he never got a fair shake. I truly think it comes down to bad luck. The kid is an absolute stud, an opportunist with a great workrate. Such a shame.
    He has been stuck in a very bad situation ever since he moved to standard. He definitely has the goods to be successful somewhere like eredivisie. I have zero doubts that he could score at least 10 goals a season there. I personally find the championship very scrappy
    And low
    In quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

his biggest mistake was to sign a Long Term Contract contract with that asshole jew owner of Standard, Roland Duchatelet..!!(4Years, i think..!!?)
      since then he has become his pawn to move about ultimately wherever RD sees fit..!!
      either in one of his network of his EU owned teams that RD sees fit for him or if he wants outa that vicious circle, an Expensive Loan to another club of Reza's choosing, as the only other alternative..!(obviously,with Arab Teams being just about the only clubs, willing and Able to come to agreeable Loan terms with.!!)
      he wasnt given a fair chance to break into Standard and ultimately deemed surplus to requirement by then coach, Luzon and shipped off to Charlton..!
      everyone here was pleased and excited with the CAFC transfer..! I think I was the first and just about the Only one here who said that he simply wasn't a Good Fit for Championship Style football, especially so in an RD-owned Team..! then again, it aint like Reza had a wide array choice of other clubs to transfer to..! Excessive financial demands by RD, Severly limited Reza's alternative club options, even so later on, coming off of a very good WC display..!!

Reza is on his last year of contract now, hence obviously motivated and very eager to make an impact at CAFC, in order to be able to attract decent suitors for his services, come next summer when he is outa contract....!!
      So long he keeps training well, he is likely to feature more and more for CAFC in coming weeks.
      Yet considering the managerial shambles and the highly unbalanced and shallow CAFC squad due to key injuries, playing outa position(as a Winger..!!??) it seems his success on the pitch is gonna be largely limited..!!
      Reza is in a pretty tough and precarious situation right now at CAFC..!! Still rusty (coming off injury)but is desperate to have an impact in his limited appearances in order to solidify his Starting position in CAFC, before the Winter Transfer, when likely CAFC further strengthen their attack, if they continue to struggle to score goals..!

Comment

"Reza Ghoochannejhad was also interviewed after the game and he said it was vital that the players stuck together and continued to believe in themselves.

'It`s been very difficult to be honest. It`s not a good experience but we need to use it to make us stronger. It`s a very tough situation, we are losing points week after week and we need to change it because we know that we can`t continue like this. We are working really hard in every training session to try and change things. We can`t complain and cry; this is the situation we are in and we have to continue. The fans are worried and they have every right to be because we`re losing every game at the moment. I hope that we can keep positive and that they will keep supporting us in every game. We want to get the three points for them and ourselves as soon as possible. I`m not going to say that we are the best team in the Championship, because we`re not. There are other sides with a lot of quality but we should be much higher up than we are at the moment. This is a very tough time but we have to stay positive. I know I`m saying all of the cliches but it`s true. Results need to change and hopefully that will start on Saturday.'"

http://www.charlton.vitalfootball.co...#ixzz3qbBlOSbD

Comment

dat anti-semitism doe

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I don't think Gucci will do good anymore, he went to a shitty team and had loobia polo for lunch

not a good mix to be a striker

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I wish he came back to Eredivisie
              Same it seems like the Eredivisie suited him well, he should definitely go back to Holland if he has the chance.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

REZA starting vs Sheffield Wednesday

CHARLTON | Henderson, Solly, Bauer, Sarr, Fox, Ba, Diarra, Jackson, Gudmundsson, Ghoochannejhad, Makienok #cafc

Watt's injured, this is really his time to shine.
                Support Iran until the end

Comment

there is no link to game?

Comment

No, 3pm Champ games are never televised.

Live Text Updates: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34685923

Comment

GOAL for Charlton, Jackson scores by a header after a corner.

Comment

Gucci will score this game, mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                          Gucci will score this game, mark my words.
                          he has to or at least set his team mate

Comment

Commentators praising Reza! He is running his legs off and leading the players like a captain.

Comment

He also got praise from Charlton official Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                                Commentators praising Reza! He is running his legs off and leading the players like a captain.
                                u lisening to the game?

Comment

Working...
                                X