Reza Ghoochannejhad (GUCCI) @ Charlton Athletics 2015/2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

38th min:
    MK Dons CB injured, a more inexperienced CB is coming on, 24 year-old. Hopefully, Reza does something...

Comment

HT:
      MK Dons 1-0 Charlton.

Nothing special from Reza, will probably be subbed-out early second half if he doesn't provide anything good.
      + Commentators praised him for his link-up play with Gudmundsson.
      - Laughed at him for falling down too much. Also said, he slows the game down.

Comment

Charlton make a sub at HT: Ahearne-Grant (RW) comes on for McAleny.
        Reza now playing on the Left Wing.

Comment

Great Reza on a yellow card.

60'
          Milton Keynes Dons
          Charlton Athletic
          16'
          Johann Berg Gudmundsson
          29'
          Dean Bowditch
          1 - 0
          33'
          Patrick Bauer
          45'
          Alou Diarra
          Half time: ( 1 - 0 )
          50'
          Reza Ghoochannejhad
          sigpic
          Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Holy shit. Charlton bring in another striker! 4 Strikers in now, lol.

Comment

Gucci won't shine in that weird league

Comment

HAHA, I'm out.
                17 year-old replaces Reza...

He just isn't good enough for Championship level. Should go to a weaker league probs Dutch league.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                  HAHA, I'm out.
                  17 year-old replaces Reza...

He just isn't good enough for Championship level. Should go to a weaker league probs Dutch league.
                  chill mate, he just came back from a lengthy injury, the fact that the coach started him when they are absolutely desperate for points mean's that he's doing well enough in training. He will start scoring soon. Mark my words.
                  چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                  We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I wish he came back to Eredivisie

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                      chill mate, he just came back from a lengthy injury, the fact that the coach started him when they are absolutely desperate for points mean's that he's doing well enough in training. He will start scoring soon. Mark my words.
                      lol, that's if he gets another chance. He should leave Charlton asap. The league's football style doesn't suit him, Charlton's midfield are crap and the fans dislike him.

Comment

Championship is an odd league. It has a very old style of football for the most part.
                        Its very difficult if you're not a physical beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                          lol, that's if he gets another chance. He should leave Charlton asap. The league's football style doesn't suit him, Charlton's midfield are crap and the fans dislike him.
                          All he needs is a winning goal and he will become their hero, thats how fans in England are, especially when they're desperate .I've grown up there and its the sad truth. His goals willl come, wait and see
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

baba give the guy time...its his first real game after his injury.

Comment

Any minutes he gets playing at that level is a godsend. Hell, even having access to their staff fridge is probably doing him more good than if he were to be scoring 3 goals a game upfront alongside Khalif Al-Mullawad Hamza Mubarak Dardour.

Comment

Gucci is in my opinion the most underachieving club player in Iranian history. He has every asset he needs to be a regular starter in a mid-level European team. He's no less than Hashemian, that's for sure. And for some reason, he never got a fair shake. I truly think it comes down to bad luck. The kid is an absolute stud, an opportunist with a great workrate. Such a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                X