Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2015 - 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    Man - this ARJ is not the same as last year ... doesn't have speed or technique. He is getting pushed off the ball too. He needs time it seems to get back to form, cause this ARJ is not going to help his team much.
    Pretty much guaranteed he won't be playing more than 45-60 minutes.

Comment

He finally had a few good sequences. Compared to his team, he's doing well lol

Comment

Did anyone else see the group of haji firoozs during half time? That was hilarious.

Comment

Alireza comes off in the 60th minute

Comment

A Cat Running onto the Pitch

Comment

Unfortunately he's not looking too good atm. Right now TM wise I'd place him under Amiri, Hajsafi and Dejagah, however it might be good to increase his confidence by giving him decent playing time in the last 2 WCQ games where surely he can do well against such opposition... I hope he will regain his form soon

Comment

He is coming off a long term injury, give him time. He needs to get match fit by playing his way back gradually. If I see that so does his manager. His body seems a lot lighter than pre-injury that's why he gets pushed off the ball.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Last year he was playing in the second division, was healthy, and fit. Lets keep all these things in mind. He is now in a much more competitive league and is coming off a veery long injury. he will get his from back soon.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Never mind! Mixed up posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                      Last year he was playing in the second division, was healthy, and fit. Lets keep all these things in mind. He is now in a much more competitive league and is coming off a veery long injury. he will get his from back soon.
                      That is the biggest difference maker..! Holland's 2nd division is one of the most amateurish EU leagues ive ever watched ..!
                      from what i recall, ARJ wasnt all that and a bag of chips in his first season in Eredivisie with NEC, either..! sure, he was above average, especially for a EU debutant from iran but he had nowhere near his impact in 2nd division last year..!
                      this year AZ is not half as strong and quality side as last year's and the rust from his longterm injury layoff is still there.
                      yet AR is a dedicated professional who works hard in training, and so he will surely improve as the season progress.!

Comment

For me he showed signs, touchs and passing vision to show he can more than compete in this league once he gets Match-fit we will see a different JB.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Just came here to see the result, I can't believe they lost to ADO Den Haag. It's my shitty hometown team, and they are usually relegation contenders.

AZ rarely has been so poor, I think their coach is responsible for this mess. The player material is fine but it's not a team.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Man - this ARJ is not the same as last year ... doesn't have speed or technique. He is getting pushed off the ball too. He needs time it seems to get back to form, cause this ARJ is not going to help his team much.
                            Before his injury:

Comment

The bad: he is been injured too many times this season and has not got a rhythm going
                              The Good: He is still 22 years old and has 3 year contract!
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Az needs to play him on the right wing. He had like 18 assists last season from that position

Comment

Working...
                                X